South Florida Mega Route / 1600x900px

Thanks for the comments!!

The passenger cars I believe came from PerRock, they are labeled as "BBL Tri-Rail". Not sure if it's on the DLS.

I will probably have more screens coming. Stay tuned!

Thanks Cam!

Made a series of changes and improvements to the route!

First was the weather and ambient lighting. The route felt too much like California. So the official sky and light conditions now more or less represent a summer day in South Florida. You can feel the humidity running through your monitor! All that's missing are the swarms of gnats....

Here's Tri-Rail P635, blowing SB by 71st Street (near Iris Interlocking in Hialeah)

ea3c62794626cc285ed35ce437fea54f.jpg

I apologize for quoting the picture, but I was curious about what track it is you are using for the main line and the siding in this picture. I've been seeing it alot and I like it. Thanks for the help!

I apologize for quoting the picture, but I was curious about what track it is you are using for the main line and the siding in this picture. I've been seeing it alot and I like it. Thanks for the help!

It's a newer set of track being developed by JR (think I had it on for a couple of years now), at the moment employed for personal use.

Back