Welcome WCL to 2Wayne.com!

2Wayne

3D Modeling/Graphics
570x570_welcome_WCL.jpg

I would like to Welcome WCL to 2Wayne(dot)com! He is joining the team to start work on some new detailed routes for Trainz12 that will be available for download on 2Wayne(dot)com. So be sure to look for his routes/sessions coming soon to 2Wayne(dot)com very soon! Welcome aboard WCL, glad to have you on the team!

Please click here to read more!

G'day 2Wayne & WCL, I'm sure this will be a great addition to an already great site with great assets, I always like routes that are supplied with sessions as they give you an idea of the operations for that route.
Regards
Barrie

Hmmm, a little "W" club is it then?:hehe:

Didn't think of that! haha

G'day 2Wayne & WCL, I'm sure this will be a great addition to an already great site with great assets, I always like routes that are supplied with sessions as they give you an idea of the operations for that route.
Regards
Barrie

We will try hard to make some sessions for sure, we will see how that pans out though.

Sounds like it lol

:)

2wanye here's one for you (picture removed)

Okay guys; ready flamethrowers1

I admit to being a grumpy old man who is a stickler for rules and often makes mistakes, so it's possible that I'm wrong this time as well, BUT, ... I find this post bothers me. It seems intrusive and in bad taste to post a screenshot of your own competing content in a thread that was designed to highlight other individuals and their content.

Now maybe you all are friends and buddies and joke around a lot...I don't know, but I see that 2wayne only posted once in your thread, and had the good sense to not post a screenshot. And by the way btvfd; your screens in that thread fall outside the COC requirements. No big deal, you won't be punished or anything; I just thought I would let you know in case you were unaware.

Both of you guys are offering reskins of the same model, and that's fine. Both of you have made your own site to dispense those reskins, and that's fine too! But cross posting seems like an ill advised cry for attention, at least to me.

Please clear this up for me, if you would be so kind. Are you all buddies and I'm over reacting? If so, I will offer my apologies now, and go back to the "My Little Ponies" thread!:hehe:

Not to be mean but that's where your wrong here, I do not offer for download anything from any site other than the DLS per the rules set in play by Mchawkman(MSP). Yes I did post a SW1500 for WCL a few times here and there but it is not for download anywhere as I was only showing it for reference and not actual release. I do not know 2wayne in any way shape or form other than posts here and there.

I do not compete with anyone and all of my work is by request if you read my thread then you would have noticed that.
If my screen shots are too large then i will have to look in to that and correct it.
2wayne does an awsome job with his models as do most of the repainters that I have seen. If I have been too direct then I am sorry.

Thank you for your time and please enjoy everyones repaints and original content because that is what makes this game so awesome.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've decided my favorite Little Pony is "Awkward", btw...;)

Back