NZR Ja class Stream

nimec

Well done Bill69 for supplying a little variation to your nzpics thread with the screenshots of a Ja steam loco. It is a loco with nice lines and was used extensively on NZR track in the steam era and its great news that PaulzTrainz has made one. Any Trainzer, especially those who have Murchison, should be proud to have the Ja as part of their loco fleet as the Ja was iconic in NZ rail. Cheers

Hi All I am haveing trouble with some NZR Rollingstock and I was hopeing you can help me please
I am running TRS2012 on my computer and the following running stock well not work anymore
NZR URL 6-fork URL 4 fork logging wagons
NZR XP wagon
NZR Z wagon
NZR LA wagons

If someone could fix them for me so I can use them on the route that I am building
then its a huge thank you to you
chris sullivan

Hi cvkiwi,

The URL log wagons download and install without showing any errors. There are a couple of warnings, trainz build lower than 2.7 and required tag thumbnails is missing, which only show up if the item has been edited. The simple way to fix these is, right click, open for edit, then revert to original.
I have not looked at the others yet, will post again later.

Cheers
Bill69

edit, The xp wagons and the Z wagon download without showing any errors. If edited the same as the url log wagons applies. Try open for edit then revert to original, if that does not work I suggest deleting them and re-downloading.
I can't find the La wagons, I did have them in TRS2004 but don't have TRS2004 installed now. If you can give me the kuid numbers I might be able to find them in my CDP backups.

Cheers,
Bill69

Last edited:
Hi Bill I have tryed all that you said and it won't give me toe revert to original option
I am at a loss as what to do next
chris

Hi Bill I have tryed all that you said and it won't give me toe revert to original option
I am at a loss as what to do next
chris

Hi Chris,

I think that means you imported them from an earlier version instead of downloading them.

Try deleting just one of them and re-download. If that does not work I'll send you some instructions to fix them

Cheers,
Bill

hi there how to get that on trai nz simulator 12

Gidday, I'm not to sure what you are referring to here. (I assume it's the NZR Ja class stream loco). If you are after more NZ Rolling Stock, etc, then here's a good place to start. http://trainzone.co.nz/nzr_rolling_stock.htm - http://trainzone.co.nz/freeware.htm

There is also some Kiwi rolling stock on the DLS. Just type in NZR and highlight "Description" If you are after repaired NZ rolling stock, then I "pass"

I'm not to sure what, if any work in TS2012, that's on Sirgibby NZ Web Site. Some of it should work in TS2012 49922. (the last version of Trainz that retained "compatible mode"). I was never a fan of TS2012 SP1 HF4, so I have no idea whether any of that NZ content website works above TS2012 49922.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back