Snowy screenshots

Trains12

I hope I'm doing this right. This is the first time I have posted anything. These are the first screenshots that I have made (and posted). I don't know if they will show up or not.

superchiefscreenshot.jpg

superchiefscreenshot1.jpg

csxscreenshot.jpg

csxscreenshot1.jpg

aerotrainscreenshot.jpg

aerotrainscreenshot1.jpg

Trains12

If you have an account created. After uploading the images, right click and copy the line of forum or post the links posted before and click on the image button and there sould appear something like
aerotrainscreenshot1.jpg

Good luck

Cheers
Ivan

Last edited:
mmmmmm i have tested and there is a problem with the upload. Remember to upload BMP,JPG files and the result must be a PNG file. Try re-uploading them

scaled.php

Go to the links you provided above, RMB on each (one at a time) and choose "Copy Image Location" and then when replying to the thread, or editing an existing post choose the symbol in the toolbar that is a picture of a tree. When the image window opens, paste the location in the box, choose "OK", and it should appear.

Euphod, I tried what you said and the picture still popped up as the little box with the red "x" in it. The only differnce is when I copy the link it says "copy shortcut", not " copy image location".

aerotrainscreenshot1.jpg

Trains12

Euphod, I tried what you said and the picture still popped up as the little box with the red "x" in it. The only differnce is when I copy the link it says "copy shortcut", not " copy image location".

aerotrainscreenshot1.jpg

Trains12

What OS are you using?

Back