Revisiting the Marias Pas

shadowarrior

N3V Games
Revisiting the Marias Pass

Word just came in from Josef (HP Trainz) that they have released an update to their popular Marias Pass pay-ware route. They are calling the upgraded route 'Marias Pass Route X'.

For those who are new to this route; the DEM based Marias Pass route covers the BNSF Hi-Line from milepost 1062 in Shelby to milepost 1219 in Whitefish. It also includes the Kalispell branch line and both the Sweetgrass trunks.

Josef tells us that the new X version is completely overhauled with improvements made throughout the route and content, taking advantage of the better graphics and AI of TS10 and TS12. Apart from the routes, the cabs also got some special attention. The F40PH loco for example received an upgrade and now has an advanced and realistic 3D cab with the interior brightness now reacting to external natural light source.

The new X version still covers 200 miles of track and includes some of the original sessions from Marias Pass Route Plus. Sessions included in this new version are:

• Heavy Haul Over Marias
  • Amtrak Nr.7- Sightseeing Tour
  • Amtrak Nr.8- Eastbound
  • CFAC Yardmaster trilogy (Assistant, Expert and Special)

The HP-Trainz team promises to deliver several updates for the Marias Pass Route X adding more rolling stock and additional sessions soon.

Click here for more details about the Marias Pass Route X.

hi guys just brought mpx download looks like excellent route good job well done and thx.

I agree this is an excellant route but I have one major problem. The points dont change so I cant set routes properly. What am I missing or doing wrong..
One other small problem a lot of the track is just white dots.

I'm not sure about the points not changing but white lines indicate there is some track that either didn't install or is faulty. Since none of the content is truly faulty - I haven't seen any errors or warnings in CMP - most likely either a CDP file didn't fully install or there was a glitch. The short answer is to open CMP, find the Maria's Pass route itself and look for a yellow puzzle piece next to it. If it's there, highlight the route and select View Dependencies, then select View in Main List from the window that pops up. Then, highlight everything in the right pane and select View Errors & Warnings. Most likely, that will clear out any errors, but be on the lookout for red exclamations or yellow or red puzzle pieces in the dependencies list.

I have a few questions concerning this route
1. How Much Is It?
2. What Version Of Trainz Is It For?
3. And Are You Sure The Pictures Posted Are Trainz Because They Look Real

I have a few questions concerning this route
1. How Much Is It?
2. What Version Of Trainz Is It For?
3. And Are You Sure The Pictures Posted Are Trainz Because They Look Real

1. Look at the HP-Trainz website. There is a currency converter on the shop page which tells you the daily price.
2. TS 2010 and TS 12
3. yes :D More pics are here.

I seem to have hit a problem at Marias Pass X-over.. No matter what route I take the train seems to dissapear (presumably de-rail).. Does this mean the track is not level and I have to edit the route and save it under another name?.
One other point .. on this forum the only thing I can do is post replies.. why?

I seem to have hit a problem at Marias Pass X-over.. No matter what route I take the train seems to dissapear (presumably de-rail).. Does this mean the track is not level and I have to edit the route and save it under another name?.
One other point .. on this forum the only thing I can do is post replies.. why?

Please, use the Marias Pass thread in the payware forum to discuss details or issues of the route.

He is talking about the Auran Forums Payware Section forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?85912-Marias-Pass-Route-X-Released

Cheers

Back