Trainz Sim 2010 on OSX Lion?

Pilotbaby64

Hey there.

Long time fan of TRAINZ, but now I have changed my PC to a iMac.

I need to know if the TRAINZ 2010 (since 2012 is not made for MAC os of yet...) will run on OSX LION (10.7.3).

The Min Reqs simply states; Minimum OSX 10.5 (But I have tried other games with this statement that didn't run on LION).

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Ok two questions first off why did you post two of the same problem in another form? Second why don't you try it for yourself and see if it works if it don't then you will need to upgrade.

Try the Mac forum and ask about Trainz for Mac, not 2010 they are different programs. 2010 is for Windows only.

I need to know if the TRAINZ 2010 (since 2012 is not made for MAC os of yet...) will run on OSX LION (10.7.3).

As others have noted, Trainz Simulator 2010 and Trainz Simulator 2012 are Windows products.

Trainz Simulator Mac does indeed run on Mac OS X Lion.

kind regards,

chris

I posted and then realized the Trainz Mac, was in the MP forum - not that obvious, but I found out too late.

It seems tho, as Chris stated, that it indeed works on Lion.

Thanks

Ok two questions first off why did you post two of the same problem in another form? Second why don't you try it for yourself and see if it works if it don't then you will need to upgrade.

Back