SpainTrainzRutas

Avaliable Dresina Renfe VG6090
Model by Javier Fernandez of TRENSIM and firstly avaliable at STR. Many thanks to Javier for this contribution, all the STR Staff thanks you.
dresina3.jpg

dresina2.jpg

dresina1.jpg

The original model.
The "dresinas" are small autorails, generaly used in manteinance works in track or catenary.
This unit was built by Renfe, among the others, by Favias (Madrid) in 1966. The 6090 seems to be the constructor ID.
Firstly they were models with open sides, but the 6090 had them closed due to the hard weather conditions that usually hits its main working area: Puerto Pajares (+1.000 meters above the sea). The 6090 ended its working days at "Pola de Lena", used by the Electrification Service.
In origin, the VG had a gasoline engine, Seat 1500 model, with one axis traction and a gearbox with 4 gears, with an inversor that allowed to go in the same conditions in both directions. It had disc and hand brakes, very similar to the ones we have in the tourisms.
There was a VG6089 at Villanova i La Geltrú (Spain), but the actual whereabout is unknow.
The VG6090 is preserved and completely restored at the Railway Museum of Asturias (Spain) , including a new engine, and its still in working state.
The model has photorealistic textures and includes its own enginesound, hornsund and cab.
Get it at http://www.spaintrainzrutas.com (Path: Entrar - Descargas - M. Rodante - Diesel)

Last edited:
Good morning to all,

thank You to host some of our models on Your nice homepage...

And here is my offer: as i have very little spared time, i want to offer, that You may publish any of the FMA-models which i sent some years ago for GOR. There is only one prerequisite to publish: please check through all modells, and publish only those which you find being error-free at least under TRS2004.

I wish you a good luck with your website! Is it possible, that you make an english registry-process? My spanish is so poor, that i could not register.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Hi András from Budafok, hehehehehe ;)
Glad to see you.
How are you?

Cheers & Many thanks for your offer, my friend.-
Angel :wave:

Last edited:
This offer is without doubt the best news we could expect the STR group, because all its contents are exceptional ... wonderful news indeed.

And I hope the language is not an impediment to seeing you in our forum.:)

Cheers.

Portu

Hi Sura :)

The registry-process, is very easy, is the same as all forums.-

1.- you can read : Estoy de acuérdo con las reglas = I accept the rules.-
2.- Nombre Usuario = Username
3.- Dirección de e-mail = e-mail address
4.- Confirmar = Confirm e-mail address
5.- Contraseña = Password
6.- Confirmar = confirm password
7.- Idioma = language
8.- Zona horaria = Time Zone

CONFIRMACION DE REGISTRO
-> Codigo confirmación = include the number that appears

and Enviar = Send
--------------------------------------------
That's all.-

I'm waiting to see you at STR, also your home.-

Cheers András
Angyal (Dimonio) ;) :wave:

Last edited:
Hi Dan ;)
bonjour

Merçi beaucoup.
et nous te remmerçions a toi parce que tu nous fais rêver avec tes routes.-

Salut
Angel :wave:

Last edited:
Bonjour

Merveilleux site avec une nouvelle présentation plus claire et une rubrique FMA également très intéressante.

Longue vie à STR...

Amicalement

Bruno

Bonjour

Merveilleux site avec une nouvelle présentation plus claire et une rubrique FMA également très intéressante.

Longue vie à STR...

Amicalement

Bruno

Last edited:
Good morning to all,

thank You to host some of our models on Your nice homepage...

And here is my offer: as i have very little spared time, i want to offer, that You may publish any of the FMA-models which i sent some years ago for GOR. There is only one prerequisite to publish: please check through all modells, and publish only those which you find being error-free at least under TRS2004.

I wish you a good luck with your website! Is it possible, that you make an english registry-process? My spanish is so poor, that i could not register.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Thanks for the kind words, Sura, and for givin us the chance to host your wonderful material.
We will do our best to make your content available in both TRs 2004 and TRS 2006 without errors.
Cheers

Back