SpainTrainzRutas

Kaur

WebMaster (GRUPO STR)
SpainTrainzRutas is born with the intention to maintain within reach of the fans, all the projects and the new ideas that are arising for the Trainz simulator, from the models of new creation, until the small details but.

In our Web, they have capacity all type of wide of Railroad, from wide the normal one of Trainz, until the gauge of metrica, 750mm and 600 mm, and from the steam to the latest in electrical traction, cars of passengers of different times, wagons of merchandise, auxiliary vehicles, etc.

Account with a section of Downloads, where they are ordered everything perfectly what we needed the lovers the Trains to be able to create, to construct and to circulate around our routes, in our sections you will find from transport means of all type, until objects of scenes, happening through electrification tutorial, routes, etc.

Of periodic form they will be extended the diverse sections of the Web, with sections dedicated not only to the simulators, but also to the railway collecting, documentation file, and photographic gallery, and we also counted on a service of attendance, in order to consult whichever doubts they appear.

SpainTrainzRutas Staff

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

foto3.jpg

foto4.jpg

foto5.jpg

habiss9.jpg

habiss7.jpg

habiss6.jpg

habiss5.jpg

habiss4.jpg

And more new features in http://www.spaintrainzrutas.com/
Freware

Last edited:
Well, here are some screens of the new proyect we are working in, slow and step by step. Rack of the Vall de Nuria.

e1.jpg

e1-2.jpg

e1-3.jpg

e1-4.jpg

e1-5.jpg

And thats it, hoe you like it

Last edited:
And Here I come with some pics of the proyects in wich I´m working actually.

This first pack of screens belong to the "Veriña - La Camocha" railway, an old coal line closed in 1986. This small route, located at the north of Spain, was built in the 40´s to let the "La Camocha Mine" have a fast and realiable way to transport the coal to the main centres of export and consumption. The version of the route I´m building represents the ambience of the last working years of the route. (around first-mid 80´s)

iluminacion1.jpg

enorte7.jpg

picota2.jpg

picota1.jpg

pontones1.jpg

pontones2.jpg

Last edited:
Those shots are fantastic! Some of them could pass for real photographs.
Well done with this content. Am downloading them now!

Best wishes,
Padster

The route is still being done. Hope to release it as soon as I can. The frame rates are okay in a XP 2800+ 2GB RAM (not dual channel) and Gforce 7600 AGP. No tried yet in older machines...

Don´t forget to visit us at www.spaintrainzrutas.com for more info :)

Great site SpainTrainzRutas!!

and the screens are...... fantastic Marcos (Blackie, valdecuna)!!

Thank you very much Jordi, Carlos, Ruben, Marcos, etc. etc......

Back