Idyllic English country branch terminus: Asburton

I've also downloaded Windrush and have only got 19 dependencies - all terrain textures - and nothing else. CMP says there is only the one missing kuid - the one noted above. This was a big disappointment as razor's Dinsbury and Buckhamstead is one of my favourite layouts of all time. Does anyone have an explanation / cure? Thanks.

i am really at a loss as what to say it went through check process ok may be i will try to upload it again? is anybody else having this problem?

Yep, only 17 dependencies, what I have is a textured baseboard and nothing else, check the config at your end to make sure everything has actually been listed? It's possible I suppose that the dependency list some how got truncated in the upload process?

i have just uploaded the route again Windrush V2 think the mistake was at my end tried to upload session and just got the textured route hopefully this is ok sorry for any disappointment. On the way are a revised Dinsbury Buckhamstead route ie filled in the centre also a longer route with storage yards at both ends with 2 stations just to watch the trains go by.

Windrush V2 has been approved lets just hope its all there this time should be available later today.

Hello razor
Thank you very much for the very beautifully made map, with the beautiful consists. It's a small map and so the consists are mainly small.:D

I have two missing dependencies:
Unknown Location: <kuid:67585:2168>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:76813:74100:1>

I would be very grateful to you, if you can help finding these assets.

Kind regards
Swordfish

First is a BR Poster kit large by robin_hoods, next is a train AA BR 51XX 2-6-2T 4100 BR4A by LMSman sorry but its paywere

I've got the following six missing dependencies (and many thanks to Razor for sending me the cdp):
Unknown Location: <kuid:28361:251>
Unknown Location: <kuid:478358:100052>
Unknown Location: <kuid:526321:100005>
Unknown Location: <kuid:526321:100007>
Unknown Location: <kuid:67585:2168>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:76813:74100:1>

Any ideas where I can get these from?

Paul

Unknown Location: <kuid:28361:251> UZD milk Churns by #28361
Unknown Location: <kuid:478358:100052> Texture A5v2 by red_shark
Unknown Location: <kuid:526321:100005> UZD GSM PTO 2 by malchik
Unknown Location: <kuid:526321:100007> UZD GSM PTO 1 by malchik
Unknown Location: <kuid:67585:2168> BR Poster Kit Large by robin_hoods
Unknown Location: <kuid2:76813:74100:1> BR 51xx 2-6-2T sorry paywere by LMSman
hope this helps!

Windrush now downloads fine and is a brilliant addition to the small group of Trainz super-detailed layouts. Stringing together Dinsbury and Buckhamstead, Windrush, Asburton with other super-detaileds like Little How, Grunty Fen and Stow-Cum-Quy (with a bit of tweaking to give consistency) creates a great super-detailed branchline. You can even go into town with Uk In the City and Skinner's Lane. Thanks for Windrush and good luck with the future plans.

I agree - stringing layouts together is really good fun. Obviously, I couldn't resist the temptation to join Ashburton and Windrush together, though I've got a middle piece that is my own creation. I hope to post more screenshots soon depending on progress.

As ever, thanks to Razor for these evocative small layouts - he has the landscaping skills that inspires my detailing imagination!

Paul

G'day razor, This route really looks great I have been following the thread picking up clues to the last few missing assets. Only one has eluded me and that is "<kuid:67585:2168>BR Poster Kit Large by robin_hoods" google only leads me back here, is there a site where this can be downloaded?
Regards
Barrie

Almost two months and I've been working away creating the Ashburton-Windrush Railway, now a semi-fictitious branchline that's about three and half miles long before it disappears off to a fiddle yard.

Before I publish screenshots, thanks must go as ever to Razor who originated the Ashburton and Windrush layouts which I have joined together, detailed and extended.

So, an overview of the layout:

Starting at overbridge 1 looking down the branch from the fiddle yard:
01Overbridge1downthebranch.jpg

At overbridge 2 we see the curve towards Castle Sidings and some cottages leading up to the entrance to Knowle Manor:
02Overbridge2downthebranch.jpg

On the right, looking down the branch, is New Inn Hall Farm, one of the largest holdings in the area:
02aNewInnHallFarm.jpg

Castle Sidings signal box controls the block just south of Windrush Tunnel that includes the sidings to Sanderson's Seed and Fertilizer factory and these can be seen just turning off to the left.
03CastleSidingsSB.jpg

./MORE....

Last edited:
./CONT.

Looking up the branch, back to Castle Sidings Signal Box. A group of gangers are busy with some preparatory work before weekend engineering work.

04CastleSidingsupdirection.jpg

Castle Junction shows the spur running off to the Sandersons Seed and Fertilizer factory. Extended and modernised by the Government during the War, the factory was provided with two dedicated sidings for incoming coal and outgoing fertilizer.

05CastleJunctowardsSandersons.jpg

The southern portal of Windrush Tunnel showing the signal controlled from Windrush SB indicating the main platform or loop. A train for platform 2 is indicated.
06WindrushTunnelSouthernPortal.jpg

The level crossing at Windrush and the northern tunnel portal.
06aWindrushTunnelNorthernPortal.jpg

A panorama of Windrush Station taken from above the northern portal of the tunnel:
07Windrushpanorama.jpg

Windrush Station seen from the buffer stop of the headshunt. The second platform, on the right, was only added in the late 40s due to the need to provide an additional loop for passenger trains due to the significant increase in goods on the branch linked to Sandersons and the Greenvale dairy factory.
08Windrushgeneralview.jpg

The station 'throat' at Windrush - showing the line to the goods depot and oil siding to the left and branch in the down direction to the right.

10Windrushstationthroat.jpg

The village pond at Windrush:

13Windrushvillagepond.jpg

A view in the downward direction at Windrush station taken from the cab of an autocoach working a local train:
14Windrush-autocoachview.jpg

That's enough for tonight. Tomorrow - on to Windmill End!

Paul

Paul, I really like the look of your Asburton line (this is not a comment on the original Asburton, since I haven't seen it). So very English. But, I've got 7 unknown dependencies by "kemplen":
Unknown Location: <kuid:84609:28373>
Unknown Location: <kuid:84609:28375>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:84609:50186:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:84609:50188:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:84609:50190:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:84609:50192:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:84609:50193:1>

Any idea where I can find those?

Back