VMDs GP60Ms GP60Bs

BNSF 150.JPG
IMG_5986 (1280x853).jpg
Can any one make a reskin like this for me? Here Same number please
122 [P].JPG

Might want to take a look at the CoC for size limits on pictures in threads. Not even going to get into the whole give me, give me, give me.

Wait, if they are former payware, how did they get on the DLS? (I may just be thinking of SPORBUST's GP60's, so correct me if I'm wrong).

you should totally email me those locos lol there cool looking me too have been looking for these locos for awhile i had the bnsf ones from vmd but my old pc crashed so i had to get a new one and start over.

:sleep: Now VMD Does Not Have Anymore The GP60Ms And GP60Bs Where I Am Going To Find It Now I Love Them But I cant Find Them Because I Cant Make Reskins Of Clokedghost275 GP60M And When I Do Thay Turn Out Stupid Compared To NS37s Ones Can Any One Send Me The Downloads Of All Of The BNSF GP60M & GP60Bs Since There Not Payware Anymore Anyone Ho Will I Will Do It I Will Send Any Of You My Email So You Can Send Me The BNSF GP60M GP60Bs Thank You

if you do find them, could you send them my way please, i've always liked these motors, thank you, jim

again, i will probably redoing these this year.

just because my payware is not currently available does not mean its okay to pass it around. sure i could sell you what i have now, but dont you want to wait for the better ones?

Back