should I bite the bullet

mrmom

I spent 4+hrs yesterday loading a second TS2010 and the patches with the beta v of MP.Would I be better of biteing the bullet and buy 2012 to run with in MP?? ...Also I have a very large map that I have been working on over the years that I play in. The yards can handel up to 200 cars if not more:D there is three main yards and then the sub yards, the main line is about 100miles to the farthest point on the map. I call it Bloomfield Pass after a railbuff that I desinged it for.The layout was desinged for a HO layout converted into a trainz map. I would realy like to share this with the rest of you..

1.How would I go about makeing sure that only the items used on the map are on the DLS?

2.What do I need to upload for a MP game?

3.Do people rin in 2010MP at all? If so what maps do they use??

Thanks for any help in this matter...

mrmom...

Assuming MP works the same in 2010 as in 12:

A route is has nothing to do with something being MP or not; A session decided if it is multiplayer or not, since you need to add the multiplayer rule to a session.

You need to upload the session to the DLS the same way as everything you upload. No special treatment.

I dont know a trick to check if everything is on the DLS or not, but since I only use build-in stuff I dont have to bother with that.

Back