Coming soon to a Trainz near you...

Figured it was the Russian 2-10-0 or the RM Class 4-6-2 of the Railways Of The People's Republic in China. Well, it's another steam engine and that's a good thing!

I think it's...

mysterylocologo.jpg

This locomotive was developed during the first half of the 20th Century as an incremental upgrade from a previous highly successful freight engine. A larger boiler was fitted, running at higher pressure. To keep within a tight axle load, an additional axle was also added.

Thousands of these locomotives were built, and while they were quickly displaced from mainline freight, their light axle load ensured a long career on secondary lines.

Can you guess what the mystery train is?

Stay tuned!

Sidds

1.png
I think it's a Big Boy or a Y6b.

new uk locos? rolling stock,

as an avid freight fan, im yet to find on download stationLess co stobart wagonsmalcolm logistics wagonsdreambox wagonsnorfolkline wagonsand locosfreightliner class 70 " powerhaul "class 92artemis class 58s

Hi emma1980,

It may be easier if you could space out the requested items.

As for the items requested:

Less co(tesco?) stobart wagons - haven't seen any of them available.
Malcolm Logistics wagons - haven't seen any of them available.
Dreambox/norfolkline wagons - I've never heard of these yet.
Class 70 - not currently available
Class 92 - Payware from http://www.eldavos.co.uk/.
Class 58 - EWS version available by LeonUK-China on the Download Station - http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_downloadasset.php?DownloadID=130944

Shane

Aussie? So does Australia have alpine regions and snow capped mountain ranges? Does anyone know where to find more loco's from Europe, like Swiss or German?? Deutsche Reichsbahn?

its been a LONG time since I've been on here. I haven't read any guesses so far of it probably being a South African Railway's engine or could it be a K-37? Indonesian locomotive?

It looks like a russian loco probably a upgrade from the CO17 series

I think it's a Big Boy or a Y6b.

All I can say is that it is no doubt not American or UK made

its been a LONG time since I've been on here. I haven't read any guesses so far of it probably being a South African Railway's engine or could it be a K-37? Indonesian locomotive?

All guesses AFTER the answer was announced!

"It's a horse! It is not...it's Mr. Bubble!"

Back