UMR-TS12-Summer multiplayer session Problems

Yeah, that's what I meant. I stopped a runaway train of CRAP gondolas at the Halden Diesel Fuel Loading Track, and two of them loaded diesel fuel. It was red and blue liquid stuff.

hey mouse
the other night i watched a coal car load load diesel fuel,,it was red & white in the hopper.. plus i had a switch change under me the other nigh when i was right over it..

If a Gondola or a coal car loads diesel, it's either the car or the industry that isn't configured properly. When the switch threw beneath you, were you or someone near you using AI to control a train? It might just be another MP bug, as there seems to be a lot of them.

Loading Cars has been a pain in my side for years,so that's why i use only ProtoLars industries.
You back or pull the cars you want to load/unload onto the IND uncouple then go to the next and so on.
Using only cars that loads the product the IND is set up for.
That the way the real railroads do,drop off cars and pick them up when the IND calls them.

I am having this problem myself, i noticed that oknotsen mentioned that you should be on trainz build 49922 for it to work, But i've already upgraded to the latest trainz build. Any ideas?

- Matt

Back