With Great Sorrow; aardvark1 , Ron Gutowski, has left us.

I just received my Trainz news letter and found out about this. Even though I haven't been as active recently I do remember him from my years on the forum. He will be dearly missed. My condolences go out to his family.

Jack

God speed Ron
i think we should have a sticky for our fallen trainzers
it might sound strange i think it should be apart of forums
we are not getting younger
i tilt my hat

cheers,
patchy

i think we should have a sticky for our fallen trainzers

I agree, especially if there is one for a certain member, but the others who pass are ignored. It doesn't seem right. Perhaps threads could be culled and combined or something. It doesn't seem morbid to me, just a sign of respect.

usflaghalfmast.gif

RIP Ron.

May Ron rest in peace. He has helped many a Trainzer and many newbies around here. He will be missed greatly for both his help, and humor. My deepest condolences to the family.

I am 2 Saddened by the passing of Ron even though i did not know him. He sure sounded like a guy i would be great friends with and he will be greatly missed:'(

Because of a house fire, I've been off line for some time. Just read about this. It's always unsettling when a long time Trainzer is suddenly gone. Sad to see him go.

Remembering Aardvarck1 (Ron) ..

A simple remembrance of my friend and fellow Trainzer member , Ron Gotowski ,
who left us 1-28-2012 .
Rest in Peace dear friend .... DLR

I really hate to hear that. Condolences to his family.

By the way. Long long time, no hear Ed.

Mike

I am so sad for both of you. I lost my grandfather to AIDS in 2007 or so. At the time, I didn't fully understand what happened, me being about 6 years old. Now, everytime I think about it, it hits me like a ton of bricks. His family will also be in my prayers.

I was so sorry to hear of Ron's passing. He will be sadly missed by all his Trainz friends.

My sincere condolences to all of his family. Rest in peace Ron.

Back