Trams again?

92023035bs9.jpg

That is an animated pantograph ;)

Hope you like it,
Mike

Hi

Sorry to quote the pic, but are you making blackpool tramline, or is somebody making it :O??? I'd love to download it as im from blackpool! :D. It looks nice aswell :).

Thanks

Martin.

Hi crodgersz2005,

Sorry, I must plead guilty in not uploading the dashed thing. Bit aphrehensive as it is not pristine but the track geograhpu is all where it was as I personally researched and walked every damn mile! Also plead guilty in not updating the website and replacing slideshow pictures as I have re-done much scenery. I loved the Glasgow tramway when I first discovered it as a wee boy and that was it. I never got to have my ambition to be a "Glesca caur driver" and this has been my next best thing.

Suppose I have been reluctant to put it up with the faults I see but I have been asked by several people including ex-Glaswegians across the globe and a former Glasgow tram driver in personal touch so I am going to start doing something more definite tbhhis coming week. What I should say is that this is a very big project that is definitely finished/ There are hours and hours of driving on every single route that ever existed including a couple of pre-war lines abandoned and not just the end in 1962.

The website is still there (with message board) at www.glasgowtramsim.moonfruit.com

Time to take the plunge and let everyone in the tram fan world get access to the largest tramway that the UK had outside London

Hi

Sorry to quote the pic, but are you making blackpool tramline, or is somebody making it :O??? I'd love to download it as im from blackpool! :D. It looks nice aswell :).

Thanks

Martin.

Sadly no! No one is making the Blackpool Tramway and from what I can see it wont be built for a long time now. As there is a lack of serious tram supporters. Unless we can find a good army of them I'm sure something could happen...

The balloon tram was scrapped....But I made a new one! :D Sadly for you guys its for RW (Railworks) atm going through testing...A future Trainz convertion maybe possible! ;)

baloon.jpg

boat.jpg

By posting these links I am not advertising or even trying to "Convert" people. Just showing what I have done. :)

Cheers,
Mike

Nice trams there and a pity for elsewhere - hope you get on okay with the alternative but there are tram fans here and I will stick with Trainz!

Back