route release questions

mtldrm38

ok I did central city release and thought I covered all bases but be honest most I guess.........
So I ask to users what they would like.......
Most timers can find or already have kuids but for the newbies and less experienced.,
releasing a new route should be trouble free I think but before I release USYT I wanna be better prepared
for the end user s less frustrating and well what do ya suggest?

I try to include a kuid base but of course didnt see it didnt give a specific kuid name.....
I try to name all junctions and markers and routing ideas that I found works for AI S
I try to keep it less boring and same time make it simple but that not gonna happen........
anyways what do end users look for in a route?
I know a few things effect a route I noticed for example INDUSTRY preferences and portal preferences.......

with 2010 and up things changes big time my end i can fix assets and no problems DLS OR 3 RD PARTY
but again how bad does it affect your end?

I know my biggest headache after the fact was a portal issue and then tracks I used a DLS favorite and I prefer a 3rd party.....
either way does it help to just release it as a basic DLS route and allow end user to customize or just go with a this is what I use and works for me?

Another thing I do is configure AI TO WORK and found engine spec files conflict big time so I default all engines to the F7 oh the glory of stop and go lol either way with signaling which another headache on most routes is come on avoid the corn fields beta test before ya release right?
cant say the same for steam engine specs in 2010 anyone find any that AI ?

and then trees and grass ugh alpha s oh well speed trees look good in distance not up close and grass well easy to fix again but on your end sux dont it?
anyways I bloggin I guess but I truely like to see your opinons or suggestions of what ya conclude to being acceptable and ideas I missed.,
Ya may note I basing the CENTRAL CITY and the (USYT to be released this week) on how the TRAINZ CHICAGO ROUTE will come out just tryin to cover all bases on that basically..........
ITS A BIG route but ya gonna be amazed it runs pretty smooth so far but thats cause I fixin things my end and ya get my point.........it doesnt need to be another headache route...........

Back