i Deleted my Track

Check your "trash" file in your user data folder, it may still be there.

Thank you, it's there. I already tried to import it back with the content manager, but it seems that I only get the mission of it. So I can play my track, but not modify/edit it. Any help there?

It stands to reason if you are able to play the session, then the route has to be installed somewhere. Pull up the session in CM and find the dependencies, one of them should be the route. See if you can locate the route that way.

Sort of Off Topic:

If one downloads a route., and the track spline points are there, but the track is missing, and the missing track is payware or unlocatable ... is it possible to replace the missing/unlocatable/undownloadable track, with a track of your own choice ?

Sort of Off Topic:

If one downloads a route., and the track spline points are there, but the track is missing, and the missing track is payware or unlocatable ... is it possible to replace the missing/unlocatable/undownloadable track, with a track of your own choice ?

Using the replace asset tool, no. You have to have the track to replace it.
It might work if you know the track kuid and relace it in the config with one you have. Not certain.

Back