Thanks to creators

I will consider myself a noob until I can build a locomotive
joe

....I think your rolling stock and scenery assets plainly illustrate the fact that you are NOT a noob...by any means. The fact that you haven't built a locomotive yet notwithstanding.

Joe, you absolutely underestimate your work. All of your stuff is amazing. Your scenery items are top-notch, your rolling stock are beautiful pieces every one, and your routes are works of art. You deserve the thanks they're trying to give you...

Thanks to Kilanziom, Piotrkap, Lookseek, Vendel and all the others on the Polish Team. BPanther and the others on FCCA. AndreaLuigi, BeeKay, sg1, Dave Snow, Witte46, ...and I could go on

Without people like you, Trainz would have no appeal to me

Too many name but those who immediately come to mind are:
Dave Drake; always a favorite and in my view, a giant in the hobby
Ben Dorsey; another favorite, and another giant, bridgebuilder extrodinaire, with thousands of contributions to the DLS
Jankvis; who makes my world a little greener
dinorius_redundicus; whose cows, old cars and discarded junk always add a bit of realism to a scene
n8phu; I love those Alco's
pweiser, scottyw ,gfisher, seniorcheif; for their contributions to New England railroading
Majekearand Euphod for keeping pre-billboard ara boxcars in the consist
and of course andi06 and leefer for their many efforts......
and all those not mentioned.......but no less appreciated...
Thank you...............

Thanks to TafWeb for TrainzObjectz and for the first fototextured objects of the early years. Thanks to Tolaris for TOE... Thanks to Andi06 for all his clever scripted things and thanks for the PEVsoft tools to their creators... thanks to KlausM...
But alas, it's impossible to mention everybody so thank you, thank you for everything.

I'd like to thank everyone, but here's some that stand out for me:

Andi06: Junction Kit, buses, GWR railcar, and more!

PEV: For his tools, of course! Mesh Viewer and Texures2TGA are the most frequently used by me.

Eldavo: His scripts, Couplestar and Chameleon in particular

pcas1986 (Paul C.): The WIP Big Bertha model, and for his help in Blender

Skipper1945: Beautiful steam locos, but I'd like some LMS and less GWR please!

Paul Hobbs for his wonderful UK locos and rolling stock, most notably those in TC3 and the SnC add-on.

captainkman: Oh, wait...nevermind...:hehe:

tlblade: For the Lickey Incline route (despite the many spelling/grammar errors in the description!), which Paul C's wonderful Big Bertha model will be used on soon

lielestosbrat: Great freeware locos, and the Steam MPD route, based on Carnforth Sheds, which may feature in a music video shortly.

kemplen: For his wonderful vehicles, the ones in TC3 and SnC most notably

Sawyer811: Well, not for content, but for the great chats we have on Saturday mornings! :D

And I'll come back woth more to add to the list later!

Hi dear guys,

:hehe: My gratitude goes to Greg Lane for having exclaimed one day: Eureka, I got a Trainz in my mind! The rest of the story is based on logics from pioneer users, committed developers, 3D assemblers and pixel mixers. ;) No doubt Trainz is great thanks to many people (Please, don't get me tempted to make a full list :hehe:) involved in making most of us forget that there is a wonderful life out there!!!! :p :hehe:

The rooting side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
I've resurrected this old thread to thank both skipper1945 anf jayholland for their continuing excellent work for UK Trainzers. It's getting so I won't be running locos from anyone else.

Sniper297
Philskene
Norfolksouthern37
N8PHU
Davesnow
Tume
Euphod
Cab
TimberDV
Josefpav
McGuirel
Auran
MSGSapper
Sniper297

Hi everyone,
It's good to see so many people still enjoying Trainz after all of these years.
Best regards
Greg Lane

Back