Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amtrak "Metroliner" Control Cars - In the works

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
    Blog Entries

Great work there! If you're making a cab for it, I have a picture that I took @ National Train Day 2009 you can use as a reference:

If you're not making a cab, then that's okie dokie lokie, you can just use the default Shoreliner cab.

My favorite ponies are Big Mac, Applebloom, & Daring Do!

Quote Originally Posted by ivantr View Post
    Wow. Amazing model. But do you have modeled the entire car or only have attached the cab to an existent Amfleet. Cause it looks like the pic has been get from PEV Mesh Viewer. Looking forward to progress. Keep it up. Also see this and think about make a group with me. Now im interested on the NEC and this is a good addon. PM if you are interested.

Cheers
    Ivan

PD Yeah i know that they doesnt look very good. But i exported they only for testing. Im going to redo it completely
    Are you going to do also the AMT version of these cars? They are numbered in the 3000 series. Anyways great work there!

United States of America, Connecticut, Storrs

lapuce, please don't quote more than one screenshot.

Also, I would love to see some LIRR C3 bilevels, but that's just me. The NJTs and Metroliner look great so far.
    System Model: HP Pavilion dm4t-2100
    TS12SP1HF4, build 61388 (clean & dirty)

Exclamation WTF!!!!!!

WHAT THE...?!?!?! I was working on the exact same project!!!

Luckily, I didn't get too far. Still, it definitely looks good so far. I guess I'll just work on something else.
    NOT to be confused with TPR!

Yes. I saw your Post in the Gmax and 3dsmax any other modelling progrem and i really liked it but you didnt post updates. BTW good ticket machine. And some months after not seeing updates i started to learning 3d and here i am ;D. But the modelling of this car is driving me crazy. I have started from 0 much times. And what Blueprints/SpecDrawings do you used'??. Cause looks very accurate.

Cheers

Also see this and think about make a group with me. Now im interested on the NEC and this is a good addon. PM if you are interested.

United States of America, new york, fishkill

Trainzpro, can you please continue to work on those NJT bi levels. Sometimes, more than one people work on the same project and one of the people working on the project just gives up on the project so it becomes vaporware. Please continue working on that Multi level. Along with that, you also have your awesome Port Jervis line.

Yes. I saw your Post in the Gmax and 3dsmax any other modelling progrem and i really liked it but you didnt post updates. BTW good ticket machine. And some months after not seeing updates i started to learning 3d and here i am ;D. But the modelling of this car is driving me crazy. I have started from 0 much times. And what Blueprints/SpecDrawings do you used'??. Cause looks very accurate.

Cheers

Thanks. Just so you know, just because I don't post anything for a while doesn't mean that the project is dead. After all, I do have a life. I also wanted to get more pictures for reference and textures. I was going by a low-resolution drawing that I found on Bombardier's website, although I pretty much knew what they looked like since I used to ride them on the NEC between Newark and New Brunswick.

Quote Originally Posted by malikrthr View Post
    Trainzpro, can you please continue to work on those NJT bi levels. Sometimes, more than one people work on the same project and one of the people working on the project just gives up on the project so it becomes vaporware. Please continue working on that Multi level. Along with that, you also have your awesome Port Jervis line.
    Yeah. I guess you do have a point. After all, I'd hate to see either one dead.
    NOT to be confused with TPR!

Blog Entries

A request to Kurras, Could you make a PRR Metroliner? I think you can tweak the cab into metroliner

A question to Trainzpro and Ivantr are you making ARN/ and cab?
    Staff of TCR/NS Trainz
    My Motto - Finish What I Started

The first (ARN) nope, cause i dont know how to make ARN so when i will learn how to make it i will add the ARN . And yes after finishing both cab-car and coach i will make the cab and passenger interior. And i have noticed that i can get easily to 40000 polys with a pair of lods and without killing the FPS. So i will ad lots of details to the NJT and Metra Cabcar Bilevels. Sorry for the Off Topic Kurras. Ah and i will post any new update here in the Metra bi level thread
    http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...r-trainz/page5

Cheers
    Ivan

Looks FANTASTIC!!! I remember someone on TCR saying Trainz will NEVER have this. Well done!

will it be available to trainz 2006?

United States of America, Arizona, Deer Valley

pretty sure these went vaporware, could be wrong but the thread's been pretty dead.
    also welcome to the forums. As a warning (cause you'll get a licking from senior members of the forum) please don't be a gimmie pig it tends to piss off the trainz vet's and the content creators.

Alex (not Westin )

United States of America, new york, fishkill

I know he is still making things. For MSTS, he is creating the New Haven line. I hope he continues the Metroliner cab car.

Blog Entries

So how far on you on the NJT coach

geez. i just asked a simple question, and by the way, i've been on here one and a half years longer than you. i just never posted anything