Amtrak "Metroliner" Control Cars - In the works

Trainzpro, can you please continue to work on those NJT bi levels. Sometimes, more than one people work on the same project and one of the people working on the project just gives up on the project so it becomes vaporware. Please continue working on that Multi level. Along with that, you also have your awesome Port Jervis line.

Yes. I saw your Post in the Gmax and 3dsmax any other modelling progrem and i really liked it but you didnt post updates. BTW good ticket machine. And some months after not seeing updates i started to learning 3d and here i am ;D. But the modelling of this car is driving me crazy. I have started from 0 much times. And what Blueprints/SpecDrawings do you used'??. Cause looks very accurate.

Cheers

:eek:

Thanks.:) Just so you know, just because I don't post anything for a while doesn't mean that the project is dead. After all, I do have a life. I also wanted to get more pictures for reference and textures. I was going by a low-resolution drawing that I found on Bombardier's website, although I pretty much knew what they looked like since I used to ride them on the NEC between Newark and New Brunswick.

Trainzpro, can you please continue to work on those NJT bi levels. Sometimes, more than one people work on the same project and one of the people working on the project just gives up on the project so it becomes vaporware. Please continue working on that Multi level. Along with that, you also have your awesome Port Jervis line.

Yeah. I guess you do have a point. After all, I'd hate to see either one dead.

A request to Kurras, Could you make a PRR Metroliner? I think you can tweak the cab into metroliner

A question to Trainzpro and Ivantr are you making ARN/ and cab?

The first (ARN) nope, cause i dont know how to make ARN so when i will learn how to make it i will add the ARN :hehe:. And yes after finishing both cab-car and coach i will make the cab and passenger interior. And i have noticed that i can get easily to 40000 polys with a pair of lods and without killing the FPS. So i will ad lots of details to the NJT and Metra Cabcar Bilevels. Sorry for the Off Topic Kurras. Ah and i will post any new update here in the Metra bi level thread
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?78418-(WIP)-Metra-Budd-Bi-Level-cars-for-trainz/page5

Cheers
Ivan

pretty sure these went vaporware, could be wrong but the thread's been pretty dead.
also welcome to the forums. As a warning (cause you'll get a licking from senior members of the forum) please don't be a gimmie pig it tends to piss off the trainz vet's and the content creators.

I know he is still making things. For MSTS, he is creating the New Haven line. I hope he continues the Metroliner cab car.

geez. i just asked a simple question, and by the way, i've been on here one and a half years longer than you. i just never posted anything

He was offering you help... And you mad?

Jamie
lol I'm used to it Jamie I get yelled at by the noobs all the time that think because they've been here longer they own the forums. My reaction to them getting pissed off when I've done nothing wrong: :hehe:
geez. i just asked a simple question, and by the way, i've been on here one and a half years longer than you. i just never posted anything
And I just gave a simple answer.
Obviously those 1.5 more years have done nothing to help you in ways of knowing how CC's work. and to answer your question I'm going to say they probably won't be 2006 because most CC's aren't creating below 2k9 now that there is 2k12 out and all the content in that range is cross compatible for the most part.

when will the metroliner cab cars be released if not i will be reporting this thread as vaporware :(

Y'know it doesn't work like that. Things will get done when they can. Bugging someone to finish it faster is a definite way to get stuff you want turned into vaporware.

Not to mention that this thread has been dead for just over 4 years. The odds this is still WIP is slim 2 nadda.

Back