Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come On!!

United States of America, California, Elk Grove
    Blog Entries

Angry Come On!!

Where is everybody? I've asked several questions and nobody's been here to answer them. I need some help but I guess everyone is way too busy.

I just went to your profile and checked all threads started by you. Every single one of them has answers (except this one!), some of them very many answers.

Gota go: busy busy busy............

Andy
    checkrail.com...freeware routes for Trainz

Blog Entries

Yeah but then I have more questions that I've asked that have still yet to be answered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dermmy View Post
    Every single one of them has answers (except this one!)
    To be pedantic, your response was in fact an answer as it both responded and answered his question (quite well I thought). Now ... back into my rubber room.

It can happen that too many threads come all the time and yours is several pages away, it happens to me too. You can always write a message in them to get them back to top.

What where your questions by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris94 View Post
    Yeah but then I have more questions that I've asked that have still yet to be answered.
    Not according to your profile - every question you have posted has been replied too. BTW politeness works!

Bob (CRO)

Blog Entries

Not only that, but a bit of patience and independence can work too. Try to work it out for yourself

Cut the princess act, you're acting like a 10 year old

Jamie

Blog Entries

I've been waiting plus the stuff I'm asking about isn't something you can just do on your own. And I'm just frustrated but I'm trying to be calm. If you've seen my older posts, then you'll realize this isn't bad. Plus I don't act like princess for that's girlish crap.

I've been waiting plus the stuff I'm asking about isn't something you can just do on your own. And I'm just frustrated but I'm trying to be calm. If you've seen my older posts, then you'll realize this isn't bad. Plus I don't act like princess for that's girlish crap.
    Not to start a flame war, but the case is that most users here are maybe 50+ years, and have different views over maturity and such. As I'm 20 I understand booth views of opinions but, you shouldn't bash anyone for not answering, as they do answer your threads plus, they're doing this for free. Nobody pays us to be on the forum, it's a matter of free time and interest in this hobby.

Blog Entries

Where is everybody? I've asked several questions and nobody's been here to answer them. I need some help but I guess everyone is way too busy.
    I understand your feelings I to get this form ppl here but It really don't bother me one bit. word of avise good things come to thows who wait. not anyone has all the ansors you wont. turst me getting mad wend no and replays is anoying but you can't go off on ppl or no one will ansor you and inore you the more you push. I post and walk away even forget what i asked. Give ppl here time thay have more importen things in life that come frist.
    not to sound mean or harsh I understand how you feel.
    RCW is closed this account is sold to a new user

Try a different hobby with instant answers?

Trainz is complex and it does take effort to create content. Many of the questions you have asked have answers floating around the forum and there are other resources such as en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Trainz available or even N3V's own wiki.

This probably isn't the response you would like or feel you deserve but working through problems and finding solutions is a skill that will serve you well in times to come and it can be satisfying.

Cheerio John

Blog Entries

... plus not everyone is in the same time zone or date zone as you. Half of us are sleeping while you sit waiting for your answers.

United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Blog Entries

...Or just try not being a petulant whiner. If, Kris, you spent a little time doing your own homework rather than asking us to do it for you, you'd be smarter and be able to answer your own questions as they come up.
    Eat More Popsicles.

United States of America, Tennessee, Smyrna
    Blog Entries

Kris
    You've yet to specify what question hasn't been answered. BTW, we're not all just sitting here waiting around for someone to ask a question so that we can jump on it and give the answer. Be a little patient and the answers will come, if you're willing to recognize the answers when they show up.

Mike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RRSignal View Post
    ...Or just try not being a petulant whiner. If, Kris, you spent a little time doing your own homework rather than asking us to do it for you, you'd be smarter and be able to answer your own questions as they come up.

Yeah too bad isn't something I have a lot of knowledge on. If I had some knowledge on it, then I might be able to plus you can't research it and only one person can do it.