JR MS Tunnels

GN1996

Not a real user title.
This is question is probably going to have an obvious answer and make me feel stupid but how do you connect JR MS track to JR MS tunnel track? For some reason, I cannot attach the regular track to the tunnel track or vice versa.

Last edited:
I couldn't find any item called "spacer track." Is that the name of the actual object or is it called something else? Oh, and I have tried attaching different track splines but they won't connnect to the tunnel either. Is it a possibility that there is something wrong with the tunnel spline?

I am using TS12. I had already registered TS12 prior to the forum upgrade, but now it doesn't show next to my avatar. How do I fix this?

Last edited:
It seems to me that it's not possible to connect JR MS track to JR MS tunnel track in TS12. I opened the Mojave Sub Division layout and the tunnel which uses these JR MS track/tunnel seems ok, but if I delete the track connecting the tunnel, I can NOT connect to the tunnel again with the same track.

Can someone explain what you need to do to connect to this tunnel, or if it is indeed a bug (in TS12) ?

Thanks for letting me know. What is SP1 though?

SP1 would be service pack 1 for TS12, we've only had small hot fixes so far, not a proper service pack. Don't ask when, as the only reply you will get from N3V is, when it's ready.

This is a long shot, but it's something I have run into with my own tunnels. If your tunnel track has the tag "istunnel" set to 1, it's possible that it won't join. Remove that tag, and see if it joins. If it does, when you have made all your joins, replace the "istunnel" tag.

Mick Berg.

SP1 would be service pack 1 for TS12, we've only had small hot fixes so far, not a proper service pack. Don't ask when, as the only reply you will get from N3V is, when it's ready.

What hot fixes? I didn't know of any. If I have version 49922, do I have all the hot fixes? Or do you mean individual asset updates?
Thanks,
Mick Berg.

Back