Multiplayer Route

danny5

join 1-1-2005
I see that 76 people DLed my session of the USA-CSX Portal test v2 and would like to know if i was to start a session if someone would join me?
I just like to know if they can see my session as a multiplayer.
Want to do a short test of it.

Be gone for most of today but will be back around 6pm EST.
Yes a type o.
Hope to see both or just one of you to test this.

Colourlight, Ok Has anybody joined you while in a session
(2) has any trains spawned from the portals? Looking for frieght trains)
Passenger and some locos are set up by portal, frieght trains are by Quick portal manenger and in the passed they have not showen up in the MP virsion.
Now there a new virsion of QPM that for MP so i need to add that to see if it works.
With this new QPM i have not set a time for the trains to spawn but set up 5 trains ready to spawn.
In my test of this new QPM in driver i can add a time to the QPM and a train will spawn.(this is great for MP sessions when you have players entering the session later and needind a train to pickup/drop off cars When all other trains have been taken.)
Thanks Colourlight.

Max players and accomodate

I just noticed your MP session active, so that works.

But I also noticed this:
Code:
Max players: 10
Session design accomodates: 4
In comparison:
Both the other current active MP sessions (UMR and Mojave) have those numbers the same (20 - 20 and 10 - 10).

So.... I think there is still something not 100% okay... or needs some explaining (which you then probably should also add to the "Session description") as it might result in more people having questions about this.

Well that all that is needed at this time.
When i fine out that people can join and if i get the portals to work then i'll put in more buildings and things.
Got a new virsion comming out soon with Multiplayer Quick Portal Manager need to see if this works.

Well that all that is needed at this time.
When i fine out that people can join and if i get the portals to work then i'll put in more buildings and things.
Got a new virsion comming out soon with Multiplayer Quick Portal Manager need to see if this works.

oooo can't wait for this

Back