Galaxy Railways Big 1

I am done modeling. Not for good but I got my pc fixed but it reverted to factory default so it deleted all gmax files.

On the season one model. Do you think you can u make the hand rails black? Because they were black in the show(Plus I think it would make it look better).

Big one is my favorite train of the Galaxy Railways but can someone make the galaxy railways route for trs 2006 i think someone must release some models
url.png

Last edited:
The whole Galaxy Railways system? Sorry but thats a good one. You could make it since its all pretty much invisible track except at landing/take off ramps. i will redo the models in time.

May I ask what are those coaches in the very first picture, please? Just the coaches.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

They are reskins of a Japanese coach car and observation car. They arnt american gauge though but the originals plus a C62 and D51 model can be found on the same website. I forget the name though. Searxh for Trainz C62 in google.

Last edited:
Its complocated yet not. Standard is 4'8" while Narrow Gauge is 3'. The track size the Japanese use is 3'6" so thats why I said what I did lol

Last edited:
Incorrect, they actually use both 3'6" Narrow Gauge and Standard Gauge:
85f06f7c8b20e94338c9af89fa9a1342.jpg

Well I assumed because in trainz the cars and locomotives that are from the japanese website do not fit the narrow gauge track I use with prowlers Durango&Silverton models, which are 3'6". The japanese models use a bigger track then that in trainz....why? Havent got a clue.

If anyone wants to download my version of Big One, here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/folder/5dfi3kzlwasb8/Big_One .
The whistle can be found here http://trainweb.org/hoboshornsounds/Steam Whistles.html
I downloaded it and i have ran into a bunch of issues.

Firstly, I am missing 2 dependencies on the coaches:
Unknown Location: <kuid:281106:13007301>
Unknown Location: <kuid:281106:13004701>

And secondly, the locomotive and it's tender are missing a load of texture files.

The last post appears to be March 4th, 2016, so to the person viewing threads this isn't that old as it would be a couple of pages, so it might seem recent to them.

Cheers.

I'm surprised they haven't came out with a new season and a new train. if i could, i would suggest them on using the General of The Great Locomotive Chase of 1862.

Back