Galaxy Railways Big 1

soeaking of which, apparently kai is working on making a model of iron berger for trainz, he finished some of the coaches and its going along nicely, however we all probably know that it isn't going to be released like the other ones until Jsurfline457 re appears to the face of the earth on this thread and putslinks to freeware downloads of it up.
From what I've seen on his recent GR vid on YouTube, he was in a partnership with a fella on Deviantart called cometcrush, who not only made Iron Burger's coaches, but also both versions of Flame Swallow.
And yeah, odds are they won't get released unless otherwise stated.

Last edited:
Right, since you're making Big One, it's only right that it have a Big One whistle.

And you did say you were going to release it since you're using Auran's Big Boy once you get their authorization. Do you have a where?

I recommend releasing it to this forum, and also, do you have coaches for it?

another thing, if your looking for a hornsound to use, hobos hornsounds released a big one whistle that works for all versions of trainz i think

can you send a screen shot of the progress as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
The kitbash is almost complete, if I can't remove the bell I will keep it on the mesh.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

uhh, how do i say this, it looks nothing like the show,

the smoke deflectors float above the running boards in the side and the front doesnt even have the plaque for the number

im sorry but, ive seen better, and I dont think releasing this to the public is going to make the fans happy either.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back