Galaxy Railways Big 1

StarFoxFan11

StarFoxFan11_20120205_0003.jpg

StarFoxFan11_20120205_0004.jpg

It took some time, but I was finally able to reskin the in game Big Boy. This model has Big 1's actual whistle.

I love the models trainman! but u forgot the firebox on the outside of the season one big one. and do u have a final date t when these will be released?

Release date not set

Going to redo season 1

These are Galaxy Railways engines above

This is Galaxy Express, but I may redo it.

81c6ec8caaaeb8a03a31f0c226c4c58d.jpg

(you take photos of your monitor? Do you know that in TS12, pressing "print screen" (prt scr on some keyboards) will create a screenshot for you? The resulting screenshot can be found by going to the game's folder, then opening the "User" folder and then the "Screenshot" folder.)

I dont have internet on my pc. Havent had it for the past 2 years. Virginia sucks. And I dont know what Super Dimension Fortress is.

Virginia still blows in my opinion nothing to do down here. But as far as trainz goes, my pc locked up me so I am unable to get to these or any of my models.

Whatever happen to 1522 ad 3751 anyway?( I know it doesn't have to do with anything right now just curious). I think u told m why about 3751 because it required a dependicie from rrmod's UP FEF Northerns. and where's the 1522? I thought thought would be out by now?

Last edited:
Modeling takes time bud. I was redoing the boiler and everything on Frisco to be more accurate. What was taking me forever was the wheels. I am attempting to fix my pc right now.

Back