What Did You Do ... When The Forum Was Offline ?

He must be the real Santa.:hehe:The Chim-in-ney type "Flue" ?:hehe: Hope you feel better !

The secret to long life, eat margerine, not butter. I eat moldy bread, and fuzzy penicillian covered oranges .. Blue Green Sea Urchin Mold will kill ya' though.

Last edited:
Why the hell would you eat margerine? Butter is probably the best for you. Margerine was thought to be better, but instead, it is actually nothing but transfats.

Why the hell would you eat margerine? Butter is probably the best for you. Margerine was thought to be better, but instead, it is actually nothing but transfats.

Same reason one would eat Fruit Cake (I still owe you a video of me eating a fruit cake ... I just lovez fruitcakes ... good ones that is from FIGI's ... YUM).

Margrerine is one molecule away from plastic ... besides the Oleyo lubricates your veins.:hehe:

I continued to work on my route build. As it happens I couldn't get through to this new forum until now (5th).

YAY! :clap: The forum is finally back online after a second period of downtime! :eek:

Oh, and just like before when they were upgrading the forum, I was checking the TPR and TrainzPA forums. ;)

Same reason one would eat Fruit Cake

Something we have in common, I love Fruitcake, especially those made with RUM! I also like Mincemeat and green olives and all those other things many do not care for!
So, this last time the forum was down, I made a few buildings, played with some textures, slept, watched TV, yada yada yada, blah blah blah...

I got around to reskinning a boxcar for my fictional line. I would like to thank wgkandsk for this beautiful loco. What do you think?

thai1on201202050000.jpg

I would like to thank wgkandsk for this beautiful loco. What do you think?

I think it's the damnedest looking loco I have ever seen, but a fair looking boxcar!:hehe:

Did you find the Western Auto building yet?

We need an external website forum, or chatroom, where we can all go when the forums are down, so as to stay in touch.
I tried PA Trainz and TPR forum, but it seemed that no one was online, and forum posts were from months ago.

Carried on creating the BR\WR Swansea - Neyland mainline route in RW3, with my co-creator.

We actually 50% finished it for TZ 2010, but with the limitations of UK locos & rolling stock in TZ.

Decided it was a waste of time.

IKB.

You mean, building for RW3? If so, yeah, I couldn't agree more. I'd rather develop for MSTS at this point.

My sisters forced me to watch the amazeing world of gumball it was a very funny show:D
still stuck on Stone Gyclone Galaxy in Mario Galaxy 2. I got 96 stars now:eek:

I found out that:
I’m still married (to the same woman, I think)
We still live in the same house, so I’m told.
My daughter went to college for five years and graduated three years ago.
And I have about a year to retirement.

Back