Server is down on trainz both chat and MP

Beattie

Steam/Alco nut :D
happened about 2 hours ago thought maybe had a crew on. So hoping that someone at auran can jump start the server again so we can use it. Thanks in advance.

Might be a server-specific problem. The Download Station for example is working fine, but it did have a hiccup sometime late last night.

Shane

Might be a server-specific problem. The Download Station for example is working fine, but it did have a hiccup sometime late last night.

Shane

Well everything is down except download station multiplayer and chat is down. It was acting up alot before it when down. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Probably best - Zec was on the forum not long ago, so there's a good chance that they may still be able to look at it. Coincidentally, it's coming up to a weekend...:confused:

Shane

Execs don't do forums

Do none of those people have this game or one of their children or someone over near the building that houses this gear. Can they not go home and look on their computer at this forum to see what is going on back @ the office. Oh yeah I forgot it is Austrailia day or soome such thing they mayt have a long weekend. This is a non-happy face time.:(

Last edited:
Good Evening All
I have reported this to our admin, as it appears that the iTrainz system is offline at the moment.

I do check the forums during the weekend, although the exact times will vary (most of us do other things over the weekend after all!).

Regards

... and what now?!

Auran should give us back the lost Days in our FCT's,as this is'nt a single serverhickup.... :(
starting with 31.12.2011, there was nearly EVERY Weekend something going with the Servers,may it be DLS/iTrainz,or the Websites....

so,get your Admins a kick in the ***...

a verry pi***d Customer

I know its annoying but patience is worth it. And they are a small company so its not to easy for them to keep up with the demand sometimes. Who you should be blaming is the server host provider that always drops after all there the ones that control the server and auran does to. But you have to wonder if its on auran's end on the server host provider end.

come to think of it the dam things been down a lot lightly my hole chat buddys list was deleted for no reason explane that one.

Good Morning All
As explained previously, this was reported on Saturday evening, and we will be looking into this as soon as possible (if we haven't already been looking into it).

This issue should only be effecting the iTrainz system (in-game Chat, Multiplayer, and iPortal functions).

It should not be effecting the DLS services, and hence you should still be able to download from the DLS.

Regards

Mutiplayer went down friday morning. There appears to be a long period of time between the server going down and N3V becoming aware of it. Don,t they monitor there servers so that if a problem occurs there is a quicker response time? Perhaps the term "customer service" escaped their attention as well.

Back