OK,This is really starting to PMO!!!!!

Cactushead

I have several trains I want to run at different times, but the sim won't let me. It doesn't matter what I use, DCC or my Raildriver, it fixates on one locomotive, and will not let me drive any others. I want to run a freight out of my yard, down to a customer whith his own little model 40 switcher for switching his own yard. I go into driver, and the focus is on the UP Aerotrain. I try to run my freight, and the controls disappear, and I can't move my train. Any train, other than the Aerotrain. Is this normal? Then what good is it to set up a session if I'm limited to just one train? So what do I have to do? Delete the Aerotrain, go into driver, drive my freight to the customer, unhook the cars he needs, back them onto his track, go into surveyor, delete that locomotive, set the model 40 on the tracks, go back into driver, use the model 40 to spot the cars, go into surveyor, delete the model 40 and then put my freight loco on the train, go into driver and take off to the next customer and repeat all that? If that's the case, I may have to look for another train sim! I have the feeling tho, that somebody here will have the solution to this problem. You guys are that good. I'll check back later. TIA

Back