SnC Add-On and Multiplayer?

captainkman

You are reading this.
Hello,

i'm going to get the SnC add-on, either after I save up enough or my birthday comes.

I'd like to know if everything in it shows as built-in when you add it to a version of Trainz, like TS2010 E.E. which I have.

If it does, could a Multiplayer Session be created on the Carlisle Skipton route, uploaded to the DLS and be played? Because I'd love to be trundling along with my Fowler 4F with some coal and then another Trainzer thunders past with the Thames-Clyde Express, whistles blowing in a frantic and noisy greeting!

The session would use the SnC content only, and be on the route.

Regards,

Kman

Edit: Ths would also apply to the other add-on packs if they too install as built-in.

Hi Kman
The S&C, Murchison 2, Classic Cabon City, Treez, Blue Comet, PRR T-1, Aerotrain, Duchess Class and Coronation Scot can all be used with Multiplayer, as they will all show as 'built-in' content within Trainz.

For the S&C pack, you will not be able to use any of the additional content from the 'S&C' website, as this content is not from the download station or built-in.

Hi Kman
The S&C, Murchison 2, Classic Cabon City, Treez, Blue Comet, PRR T-1, Aerotrain, Duchess Class and Coronation Scot can all be used with Multiplayer, as they will all show as 'built-in' content within Trainz.

For the S&C pack, you will not be able to use any of the additional content from the 'S&C' website, as this content is not from the download station or built-in.
Ok, thanks for clarifying that Zec.

I thought that the SettleandCarlisle website wouldn't be able to be used, but that is no worry. Just no Black 5 or any of their wagons. But there's enough built-in stuff to make a good session.

Happy Trainzing!

Kman

don't forget Skipper1945's awesome locos:D
Yes, but i'll need the numbers that ran over the SnC! I can't just have any loco there!

Flying Scotsman is not one of the A3s that you can pick because she did not work on the S&C.

I'm making my own route and session, and the only locos will be Skipper1945's!

I'm making my own route and session, and the only locos will be Skipper1945's!
Well thats no good to anyone for MP then is it!
When you have made your own version of SnC you cannot upload it, only the session.
There are plenty of loco's that can be used for a MP session on this route if your not so picky, if it's for MP you need to cut a lot of slack. ;)
Very glad to hear that someone else is interested in MP on the SnC, great news. :wave:

Well thats no good to anyone for MP then is it!
When you have made your own version of SnC you cannot upload it, only the session.
There are plenty of loco's that can be used for a MP session on this route if your not so picky, if it's for MP you need to cut a lot of slack. ;)
Very glad to hear that someone else is interested in MP on the SnC, great news. :wave:
No, it's entirely different!

I'm not making my own version of SnC! It's a route called "Long Grade" where you have to deliver coal up a steep incline. Maximum of 5 coal wagons to a loco, 2 locos for 10 coal wagons.

And why can't Skipper's locos be used for a multiplayer session?

Back