Southern Comfort - A tribute to the Cresent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevelerro

Owner of K&L Trainz
One of my favorite steamers of all time...the green Southern PS4 4-6-2 Cresent Limited! I bought VMD's PS4 about 5 years ago and it collected virtual dust until I remember I had purchased it! Since then, I can't put it away! I'd like to keep this thread dedicated to this locomotive. So please post pics of this loco if you have it! Enjoy a few shots of Southern Steam!

Stevelerro

P.S. This engine is NOT freeware, so do not message me asking me to send a copy. It's available for purchase at
http://www.virtual-motive-division.com

ENJOY!

final3.jpg

final2.png

final1.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please take a peek in the config and see if the headlight color is controlled by a "light_color" container? If so, what are the RGB values? If not, I'll have to buy it myself to see about it, I'm trying to change the headlight colors on all my steam locomotives from the pure white default to a warm, realistic color, and that ^^^ is about as realistic as it gets.

Last edited:
Now ... That's a Sexy Girl, if I ever did see one !

Reskin that in PRR, and every other road name ... and you could sell oodles and boodles of all of them at that price.

Such a nice job you did !

The VMD is down and it’s impossible to get it now.

One of my favorite steamers of all time...the green Southern PS4 4-6-2 Cresent Limited! I bought VMD's PS4 about 5 years ago and it collected virtual dust until I remember I had purchased it! Since then, I can't put it away! I'd like to keep this thread dedicated to this locomotive. So please post pics of this loco if you have it! Enjoy a few shots of Southern Steam!

Stevelerro

P.S. This engine is NOT freeware, so do not message me asking me to send a copy. It's available for purchase at
http://www.virtual-motive-division.com

ENJOY!

final3.jpg

final2.png

final1.jpg
THE VMD IS DOWN AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT.

N8phu is working on updating some of the VMD content and I am not sure if this is one of them or not and what he does do will be posted on his site. "The Erecting Hall".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back