Trainz Simulator 12

print58

print58
I am looking to swoop TS 12 for TS 09. I purchased TS 12 back in July 2011
for 49.99 + shipping. I can't seem to get the game to run without any problems. I am running Windows 7 but the game requires much more then my PC can handle. The game will run on my PC but with limited functions. I re-installed it a couple of times but with not results.
So, if anyone is interested in swooping TS 12 for TS 09 contact me via email:

Last edited:
I am looking to swoop TS 12 for TS 09. I purchased TS 12 back in July 2011
for 49.99 + shipping. I can't seem to get the game to run without any problems. I am running Windows 7 but the game requires much more then my PC can handle. The game will run on my PC but with limited functions. I re-installed it a couple of times but with not results.
So, if anyone is interested in swooping TS 12 for TS 09 contact me via email:

The resources required for TS12 are roughly the same as TS2009 if not a little less.

I assume you've found the sliders for performance and set them to the left? The next thing to do is create a small simple test layout of track then add a loco and see how it runs. If you are selective and choose assets that are less demanding typically TRS2004 are simpler it should run.

In perspective TRS2004 was used on much slower systems, TS12 actually is less demanding than TRS2004 for the same content especially if you have a dual core processor.

If you have a separate graphics card TS12 can dump quite a bit of work down to the graphics card so the processor isn't quite so important as it used to be.

Cheerio John

Back