Cannot Load TC10EE or TS12 on my computer

steamrodder

Fellow Trainzer
Hi All, Well I ran into my first major problem trying to install my new Trainz (TC10EE & TC12) onto my computer, when I get to the User Information screen, type in the info, the "Next" button willl not Turn on so I can continue with the install. I spent last night doing a clean reinstall of Windows XP/SP3, all the latest drivers and updates. I hope that I did'nt get some dud disks or something, after all both of them can't duds can they? I sent a tick to the helpdesk and am wating for a reply. Can any of my fellow trainzers help me, cuz I sure want to play with them. Thanks Robert a.k.a. steamrodder:'(

I was looking in the knowedgebase and found this:

If during the installation you selected to install only the core program, then you will need to reinstall Trainz and install the full program. duz that mean to reinstall my TRS2006? Because I did not see any choice in the setup wizard.What's that mean?

Last edited:
No tick box ?
And no you don't need to install 2006, just a full install of 10 or/and 12.
Try registering the serial number (top left ish of this page) before you install.

You need to open a Helpdesk ticket, then. It sounds like you got bad serial numbers if neither one will register. Bear in mind that there are 4 different versions of TS12, and you need to select the right one to register TS12.

O.k. I,ll get on it and do that, in the mean time I reloaded my TRS2006 on the computer so I have something to play with. Robert.
Well I went back and for the heckofit I registerd the TC12 Serial number and it was accepted, so I tryed to reload it and it's still hanging up at the User Information Screen ("Next" button Not turned on) This is getting to be a real Poop Stick!!!!

Last edited:
Well Boys, I got to go to a vetrans meeting for about 2hrs. I'll talk to ya later when i get back Thanks...........:confused: Robert

let deal with TS12. did you install both disks ? after that did it do a dynastic on your PC where everything passed ?
are you able to larnch trainz if so give us your build # at the right lower corner. should be 46597

Hay all, I'm back from the meeting, and ansure the last reply from Danny, nothing downloaded on to the computer......... Just got done checking my e-mail and the only thing from the hehpdesk was thanking me for regristering the serial number For the TC12 (That won't load on to the computer) I'm starting to get upset!!!!:n:

This is probably going to be my last reply tonight, but did you try copying-and-pasting the serial number from the registration page into the game? I've noticed a few of the characters are easily confused, in part because of the fonts used. Z and 2 are particularly bad. Give it a shot and see what happens.

TC12 loaded patched to build 49922

TC12 is on my computer! Man I like the Trainz Patcher THAT's COOL!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm going to give it a drive now talk to ya later.

Robert.

In relation to the TC10EE (as you refer to it) problem, did you make sure that you selected the right product when attempting to register it with N3V?

Also, installing it as an addon and only installing the core files may prevent you from entering the serial number.

Shane

Back