UPLOADING cONTENT

robin_hoods

TrainzDiag troubleshooter
As you all probilbly know I support and create /convert content to work in TRS2004/06
Up to now I have been using TPR to upload the content to but there is now a big problem
The person who was looking after this side of TPR is leaving or left and no one is now processing the content that is being uploaded if fact no content has been processed since 30/12/2011
I have no Idea how long this situation is going to last or if the problem is going to be resolved.
So what I now need is another third party site I can upload content to.
I need the content to be processed and available within two days (that is what was happening at TPR)
Because they were -6 hrs behind GMT I could upload content and have it on the Depot the same day PM our time.
So does anyone know of a site that I can upload to that will be fairly quick in processing the content

As I explained in a different thread, I once was an active member at TPR, and was given admin rights to oversee uploading content. After a period of inactivity I no longer am able to place other's uploads on the Depot. I still can upload my own content if desired, but I feel it would be far too inconvenient to have members send their content to me, and would be be a great deal of work to maintain a database for an organization I have withdrawn from a long time ago.

I have a great deal of respect and admiration for TPR, and hope they keep their footing, but cannot feel too confident in that eventuality.:(

Edit: I feel it prudent to add that if TPR were to re-organize and wanted my help once more, I would surely be interested in considering it, but I'm not the tail that wags the dog.

Last edited:
Hi as you know you have to be a member to be able to upload any content .
I have offered to help to do the uploads but as I dont have admin rights I cant do so.
Up to now no one from TPR has contacted me with a view to taking up my offer

I think TPR is basically Jeff Ritter now. I may be wrong, but I am out of the loop!

Back