Montana Rail Link 1.5 session details

For our Friday Night OPSIG session this Friday I will be hosting with my new computer. But I will be starting the session some time in the afternoon and lasting until I pass out. I will be working Livingston yard and will be giving out train orders. Ill be using Teamspeak and well be using the same server that we have used in the past. There are a few job slots that need to be filled.

Dispatcher
Billings yard
Hellena Yard
Road crews

So if any one cares to join I'll have jobs for you.

I will be starting the session some time in the afternoon and lasting until I pass out.
Could you give an indication of how early you start and in what time-zone that time is? This would make it possible / easyer for some people in Europe to join in for "your early shift" as you usually start when it is 12:00 in Europe :).

Im aiming for noon or 1 pm eastern time (-5 gmt). But depending on the weather it might be an hour or so latter. If its nice out I have some stuff I have to do out side and Im not sure how long that might take me. (I have to repair part of my car.)

If you hop on Teamspeak around that time you'll know right when I start my session.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information!
I wont be joining as I screwed up my downloaded content after a re-install, but this does open the door for other European players!

This should be a good time tonight. With any luck, we might have another new player that will prob watch for a bit just to get a feel for how these are run.

This should be a good time tonight. With any luck, we might have another new player that will prob watch for a bit just to get a feel for how these are run.

Yea then you will see me yelling in the yard saying wait that switcher stays in the yard not blasting 60 on the main line:hehe::hehe:. I will admit I have done this myself bad idea.

Ill be put putting the session up in the next few minuets. Still have job lost open.

Just a few rules:
Teamspeak! If you don't have it you SHOULD get it. If you don't and you join don't worry, your still welcome to join us. Just note that you'll have lower train priority.
Watch your signals and your map.
DO NOT USE AI COMMANDS! Yes AI works fine on MRL, but AI ignores other trains and will throw and lock turnouts in front of others.
Oby dispatch.
If you dont know ask.
Radio discipline on TS. This means only use TS to talk about the session, nothing else. And for the love of trainz use push to talk on TS.
Dont derail, or least try very hard not too.

And lastly, have fun!

Well its Tuesday May 1st, and MRL 12 v2 and the session are on their way to the DLS. So if its up on the DLS in time we might be able to pull of an op-session this Friday. If not then we can stick with MRL 1.5 for this weeks session. But ether way, I will be hosting a session this Friday again starting around 1pm Eastern time (-5 GMT). I Will be making a new topic about MRL v2 with all the train's and train orders for most sessions as there are a few trains that MUST be run in these op-session's. This new session should have working industry's, and we will need to keep the goods moving. Theres enough work to keep us all busy.

Back