Multiplayer problem

andre1998

Hi

I just get TR2012. I am online but i can still don't find any multiplayer servers? What can i do so i find some servers?

Andre1998

Ok, so a friend and I are in a game (GAMEID: 40475), and after priming, his players dont move on my screen, and my players dont move on his screen. No idea what could be wrong. We've both tried restarting.

It obviously recognizes his submission because it notifies me, but every time it's only my guys moving on my screen, his guys moving on his.... any ideas???

You have to click on the

link and register the game, unless you both have registered versions which are the same build number it won't work.

I have already have register my seriel number and log in with my username and password in options. My ITrainz works good, but still no servers. I can make a server but after one hour no body join my game.

I can make a server but after one hour no body join my game.
They are called "session's", but whatever.

Start your game. On the main screen (the one with the 8 options) you will see a 5 digget number in the bottom right corner. That number is something between 45000 and 49922. Make sure that is 49922. If that is not the case, you need to patch your game. For that, see this topic:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?83406-Where-are-the-patches

It is not strange that you wont have anyone joining for an hour. Especially the default installed Debrecen MP session. Other routes have more frequently played MP session. For example, download these (warning, some are huge and will take many days without a FCT):
- UMR-TS12-SUMMER
- Montana Raillink
- Balezino-Mosti (not to be mistaken by the default installed Mosti-Balenzino) (or was it the other way around?)

When downloading content from the DLS, never look for a MP route, always look for a MP session. A route is never MP, a session for that route can be.

Hi andre1998,

Only one of the built-in routes (one of the other users here can state the name of it, as I haven't got TS12) has multiplayer sessions.

My advice is to browse through this forum, as users will usually tell you which route(s) currently have a multiplayer session running.

Shane

Danish support forum:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?31-Trainz-Danish

My advice is to browse through this forum, as users will usually tell you which route(s) currently have a multiplayer session running.
If he has no FCT (as most) this is useless since by the time he has downloaded that session+route it will be over. Plus most MP sessions aint posted.
If he has a FCT, he is better of just downloading the bunch I posted earlyer in this topic, as 99% of the time at least one of those 3 has a session active.

Last edited:
Back