UMR MP session currently running

I'd love to join, unfortunately I cannot resolve my DLS issue. (Unable to find URL for any of the UMR routes :()

I think there's an issue with the servers at the moment, as I cannot access the Auran.com site either which is where the DLS is held.

Shane

EDIT: Seems it must be intermittent, as I can now access it.

Last edited:
UMR TS12 Summer MP Session is UP.

Hi Friends
The MultiPlayer session for UMR-TS12-Summer is up and running.
No more broken couplers in Ver. 1.4
We have plenty of passengers and products to move around.
Lots of rolling stock around the map.
This is a large map, if you like big trainz and long hauls, this map is great.
And there is plenty of switching and sorting to do. How are you at the hump yard?
I will do my best to keep this session a 24/7 on-going non-stop session.
Hope you enjoy.
Mike
http://madmikesradio.net

Could someone send me a CDP of this route & session?
I don't need the dependences i should be able to DL them.
Send it via my profile e-mail address.

Hmm I have an apache server, I might write some code to include an area that we can use just to pass CDP's back and forth. I too am tired of waiting 4 or 5 days for DLS to put my assets up in a form that I can use to play a game. Also, I am going back to writing XBOX 360 code . I think I have learned a few tricks from this software that I will be using. And the Bonus is that I don't have to wait 5 days to see my results !!!

Last edited:
hmm , how big of a cdp can you send via email. I don't think that you can send big ones that way. I think sending them up to a server is a better way. Seems that we can't rely on DLS too much to get what is needed for a getting a game going.

I'm still unable to even obtain a URL for UMR. I played 2010 version back when, and loved it. Bit disappointed with the CM for not finding the url. :(

Could someone send me a CDP of this route & session?
I don't need the dependences i should be able to DL them.
Send it via my profile e-mail address.

Danny

Tried to honor your request, but could not attach the file no matter what I did.
Use the Black pages to d/l the route and session and then cmp to capture the missing dependancies.

hmm , how big of a cdp can you send via email. I don't think that you can send big ones that way. I think sending them up to a server is a better way. Seems that we can't rely on DLS too much to get what is needed for a getting a game going.

The route is over 70 megs, if you don't already have the dependencies then add another 700 megs.

I don't think email is currently a viable method for sharing such large files.

Just get a FCT and with a good internet connection (the kind you would need to play this route MP anyway) and you will be good to go simply using the DLS.

Route downloaded alright, the session came up with a few problem assets related to paintshed..I'm unsure how to proceed, as I don't remember paintshed working with ts12.

Edit: Scratch all of the above, got the route done, but its unuseable...I bought the steam version..got the 'build number not recognized' error. Thanks for the help though.

Last edited:
Route downloaded alright, the session came up with a few problem assets related to paintshed..I'm unsure how to proceed, as I don't remember paintshed working with ts12.

Edit: Scratch all of the above, got the route done, but its unuseable...I bought the steam version..got the 'build number not recognized' error. Thanks for the help though.

I'm not familiar with the "Steam" version of Trainz but I guess it's safe to say that it don't like build 3.6 stuff.

I've only recently uploaded my first TS12 session which is 3.6 but in the future I shall have to think about this issue and create 3.5 assets instead.

Not much you can do about it I don't think, until Auran and Steam play nice together and decide to update it.

(Steam is another digital game platform).

Thank you for the help none the less though.

Im dieing to play multiplayer but ive modified to much content to keep track of mainly the hornsounds cause almost all of the builtin ones suck

Logman do you have skype? You could send it that way.
Skype is a free talk & chat program that you can send CDPs thru.
To talk all you need is a mic.
If you have it or DL it add me to your contacts.
danny.acheson1

Logman do you have skype? You could send it that way.
Skype is a free talk & chat program that you can send CDPs thru.
To talk all you need is a mic.
If you have it or DL it add me to your contacts.
danny.acheson1

Danny

I have teamspeak 3 which is what we use on UMR u will need TS3, it is free, d/l the client version. The IP addy is 66.45.231.18
Send me a pm with ur e-mail addy and I will send u the files.

steve

Last edited:
Back