How I can connect to other games?

Even though I haven't got TS12, I may still be able to advise on this.

Usually, multiplayer sessions will be advertised in this forum - simply find the relevant route in game, then click the Sessions button. Multiplayer sessions should have an icon next to them to distinguish them from normal sessions. Once one is selected, click Drive Session.

A TS12 user will advise on how to create multiplayer session.

Shane

You click on the route you want to play. You will then get a list of sessions you can play.
Not sure if this also counts for multi-player though, sorry; having played multi-player myself yet.
But when I click to Debrecin-Nyíregyháza-multiplayer, this open my new game, not list of games.

But when I click to Debrecin-Nyíregyháza-multiplayer, this open my new game, not list of games.

There are three columns after each route name. The first column shows the number of active multiplayer games. Most likely that column is filled with zeros. If someone was hosting a session on the route you said you go to the sessions for that route and there will be a session called: (someone's user name) game. If there is a green circle next to the session you can join, but if there is a red circle next to it you need a password to join. I suggest you start your session and hope that someone joins.

When on the menu screen you have to click the correct triangle in the routes menu, I believe it's the one at the left of the three. This will show what multiplayer routes are available.

When on the menu screen you have to click the correct triangle in the routes menu, I believe it's the one at the left of the three. This will show what multiplayer routes are available.
But there isn't any routes menu! On which button I must click to show routes?

There should be a Routes button on the Main Menu screen (the one that appears after clicking Start on the Launch screen)

In case your language version is different, the Start button is the first button on the left on the start screen, and the Routes button is the second button on the top row on the Main Menu.

Shane

There should be a Routes button on the Main Menu screen (the one that appears after clicking Start on the Launch screen)

In case your language version is different, the Start button is the first button on the left on the start screen, and the Routes button is the second button on the top row on the Main Menu.

Shane
Ok, I found the three triangles. But where is the lobby?

Last edited:
If I understand correctly, you click the first of the three triangles, which will give you a list of multiplayer sessions. Select one of these to connect to it.

Shane

If I understand correctly, you click the first of the three triangles, which will give you a list of multiplayer sessions. Select one of these to connect to it.

Shane
Here is picture:
otzka.jpg

On what triangle I must click?

It looks like there are currently no multiplayer sessions going on them routes - if one is available, it will show in the first number column, then you will be able to click the double arrow on the right to view it.

I've noticed it is only showing favourited routes - try clicking the star at the top left of the route list. If less appear, click it again.

Shane

Here is picture:
otzka.jpg

On what triangle I must click?

The triangles change the order of appearance, ascending or descending.

With that said:

The left most one is multiplayer sessions, if there are any multiplayer sessions currently running you would see a number other then 0 to indicate how many multiplayer sessions are running for that particular route.

The next triangle deals with the total number of sessions available (single player and Multiplayer) for each route.

The right most one is region.

The picture you have posted indicates that there are no multiplayer sessions currently active. Perhaps you could start one?

I'm having the same issue, I tried hosting and having someone join, I tried joining, not seeing any games at all (and Fav only is not selected, I see all of routes / session)

With the risk of asking the so obvious:
- How can one see that the multiplayer servers are down?
- If they would have been running, how would I have joined and/or created a multi-player game?

With the risk of asking the so obvious:
- How can one see that the multiplayer servers are down?
- If they would have been running, how would I have joined and/or created a multi-player game?

You can really only 'see' if there are any multiplayer sessions active.

If you know someone has started a multiplayer session yet you don't see it, you can reasonably infer that the server is down.

Joining a multiplayer session or starting your own is basically the same.

To start a multiplayer session you simply click drive for that session (it of course needs to be a MP one) and then fill in the options (number of players and maybe have a password to make it private). To join an already running MP session simply click drive for it.

Back