Multliplayer UMR Summer TS12

Neil found an other on. Millbury Silos is disconnected. I a in the process of looking at all industries so I will let you know if I find any others.

It's amazing that this bug (track becoming disconnected from industries) has not been fixed. Terribly frustrating. Anyway, thanks to all for pointing out what needs to be fixed. I think I'll delay the next upload for another week, since the forums were down.

Neil I think we have them all. Knock on wood!! The rout has been played pretty heavily the last week and no more broken track have been reported.

I just had a message that there's a problem at Harrington Forestry, so I'll check that out. I do thank you all for checking it out for me.

I do not know what they reported but I just ran a train through all the tracks and no problem. Industry seems OK also.

Neilsmith, I don,t know if this has been mentioned but looking at the session yesterday via Monti,s website, I saw 3 broken tracks leading off a turntable outside a roundhouse.

I went into a session and found the Roundhouse. It is Gunnison. However, when you look closely at the track I think the broken track was an illusion caused by two different types of track joining. Better forget it.

Is anyone else having a download problem with UMR-TS12-Summer and UMR-TS12-Summer MP v1.6c? They are showing up in my "automatic download" but changing to red after trying to download them, then when you move the cursor over the titles, you get a message indicating "Asset not compatible with this version of TS12?
I've loaded the updates and the build is 49922.

I think I know why. If you have tried to do it in the last few hours then it is probably because the servers are undergoing maintainence. This is a new look forum but I,m sure the versions of Trainz we have should appea rat the top of our posts. Wait a little while and have another go.

I have been having that problem too. I thought it was my Internet connection.(DSL) I can't DL the route any way CM,BLACK PAGES,CDP.

Again, if this is a very recent problem, in the last few hours, this could be a server maintainence issue which is scheduled for today and is likely to cause disruption. I am assuming your versions are registered and you have an enabled FCT. If problem does not resolve itself by tomorrow there is likely to be another reason.

No i have been having this for weeks. Can not get the route to DL at any way i try. 78.37 mb will get to the end and stop dead will not complete!
I had a old virsion and when i tried to update it that when i got the massage=Asset not compatible with this version of TS12?
Thank for the help but need more.

I am happy to say i got it DLed tonight. I don't know why but i went to the black pages and DLed it as a ftp & saved it to my desk top and imported it to trainz by CMP. Everything went fine and was able to get on the session.
I don't know if this had anything to do with it but i went into CMP and deleated all the routes & sessions that i didn't use.
Thanks to everyone that tried to help.

Well Neil I hate to say it but I found another one. By the Gladston port scrap facility ther is a gate that is disconnected.

Excellent - keep 'em coming. I'll check into it right now. I swear these were all connected at one point! lol

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could keep using the route for another week or two, so I can hopefully do one FINAL revision to correct everything. (How many times have I said that?) hehe

3rd coal loading bay at sherwood,I derailed after backing past the loader into the same siding.And don't forget the orphaned industry north of harrington forestry.

Back