No Server Problems yet?

H222

Hey fellers

12 months ago this place was crawling with 'DLS DONT WORK' and 'FIX THE DLS' but now, nothing. I tip my hat to N3V, if I was wearing one, that is

Jamie

Hey fellers

12 months ago this place was crawling with 'DLS DONT WORK' and 'FIX THE DLS' but now, nothing. I tip my hat to N3V, if I was wearing one, that is

Jamie

Jamie... Shush. Right now it's quiet because everyone that has the program has gotten used to how things work. Yes I agree that N3V has done an outstanding job fixing many of the problems there were before, but remember there will be a bunch of newbies receiving the program for Christmas.

The floodgates will open soon enough while N3V is on their holiday shutdown!

John

Uh-Oh, I think everyone should change their signatures to something that'll help a Newbie,

Dibs your tip now! :hehe:

Jamie

Uh-Oh, I think everyone should change their signatures to something that'll help a Newbie,

Dibs your tip now! :hehe:

Jamie

I like the idea. Perhaps a Newbie tip of the day in the sig.
Day one:

Question: I can't download, server is busy
Answer: Buy a First Class Ticket.

Day two:

Question: My computer keeps crashing.
Answer: Get another computer! ::p

I like the idea. Perhaps a Newbie tip of the day in the sig :p

Done...

:hehe:

Edit the joke was that I changed my sig to:

chkrlsig2.jpg

Last edited:

No it isn't! Place the consist accurately once, then just add another mile-long consist to mark the second milepost, then add another for the third milepost etc. That's faster and more accurate. And if that doesn't work - reinstall....

Andy :cool:

:hehe: happened to me once. Just change it at the bottom of the forums

Last edited:
LOL - I honestly never noticed that option on the page. I still don't know how it got changed in the first place though....

the Missing KUID one is nice, but very hard to read. Just remember when picking colors, that they should look good in greyscale as well as in color.

I won't get started on your use of the heathen font (Comic Sans). But only because it's Christmas.

peter

Back