portals

Ok then it not my portals that not working in my newly uploaded route.
Then it must be the Quick portal manager that not working with the multiplayer rule.
Has anybody used this QPM rule in a multiplayer session and have it work?
Without the portals not working my route is worthless.
Are you sure that trains spawned from any of the portals?
I have been on the Multiplayer session for 43 minutes and there no new trains spawned yet.
The portals say every 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Ok then it not my portals that not working in my newly uploaded route.
Then it must be the Quick portal manager that not working with the multiplayer rule.
Has anybody used this QPM rule in a multiplayer session and have it work?
Without the portals not working my route is worthless.
Are you sure that trains spawned from any of the portals?
I have been on the Multiplayer session for 43 minutes and there no new trains spawned yet.
The portals say every 30 minutes.

hm have you checked the portals so that they can consume trains and exit trains? I can't think of anything else beside look at the mojave portals and see how there set up.

I look at the portals and some were not connected and only two were set up to spawn trains but after 50 minutes none showed up.
This was on the mojave.

Last edited:
Will after the server came back on line i was able to get the trains to spawn from the portals in mojave.so again it not the portal must be the Quick portal manager that don't work with the multiplayer rule. I gess i'll try portal timetable rule see if that works.

Will after the server came back on line i was able to get the trains to spawn from the portals in mojave.so again it not the portal must be the Quick portal manager that don't work with the multiplayer rule. I gess i'll try portal timetable rule see if that works.

Alright cool I hope everything works out.

Back