Kawasaki M8 in the works

Hmm... Let me have a look at the source files and I'll see what I can do. I'll PM you my email address.

Last edited:
Hey Mikey and Scott you guys think you could help me out on my destanation sign as well for one of my cars if so can you guys PM and ill go into further detail about it thanks.

Sorry for bumping the thread but could you tell me how you got those animated signs on the train cuz im trying do the same with my M7 cars?

For a start there not animated and its rather easily done with a texture replacement.
Have a look at the working desto sign on my Cityrail S sets now on the DLS and if that is the type of thin your trying to do have a look at how I have done as it is so easy.

Oh I think your signature banner is out side the allowed size ?

I am not sure if you can add an interior to this M8. Since this was going to be my first model for Trainz, I just planned to make the body of the M8.

Speaking of interiors, the attachment point on the M8 mesh to which the existing (M7) cab is bound, puts the cab at track level. Presumably, a.limfront is used as a default, though you can speculate otherwise.

How can I get this train HOW!!!!!!!!!! TELL me I got some one else M8 but its missing PLZ release the train on content manager

*sigh* Perhaps if you'd looked through the thread, including previous pages, you would have seen this post:

I would like to thank the whole Trainz community for helping make the Metro North M8 possible in Trainz and Sketchup. This project started back in 2011 and I remember the days when I struggled to continue with the Metro North M8. There were times when I thought of giving up on this project, but it goes to show that things can get done if you have patience. We now have a new addition to the commuter equipment for Trainz. Here is the link for the Metro North M8. Enjoy everyone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2aduz9q9ry975ra

You see that last line there? That's called a DOWNLOAD LINK. This particular link is for the M8 you're so impatiently eager to get your hands on. I should point out that this asset is a working alpha and is still in development, but I'm sure you won't care either way.

No, because you've given no information as to the nature of your trouble, though I'm pretty sure it's not related to the file itself.

Back