Fueling

Unforthly thats not much help with what I need. I'm running TRS12 that post is bast on TRS 06-09 kindy useless for my standers. I need a lot more detail on makeing one for my needs. sorry I need to get one or make one that that post is't much help on that.

Last edited:
Soursly some one muct know how to make a locomotive Fuel consumption script come on this is redickleas or atless point me in the right detraction on were to uptane one.

Making assumptions without looking into what's been offered can be a hinderence. Did you take the time to track down the script that Zec mentioned in the linked thread?.

The script I wrote works in any version of trainz since trs2004. It's not encripted and can be used or modified for any freeware project. It's not available on the webpage I hosted it on anymore. Some day I'll get around to getting a new one. In the mean time the script is used in several diesels available on the dls. There are also several Russian locos that use custom scripts (that aren't encripted either) that among other things consume fuel. A couple are built-ins in TS12.

There are a couple of other threads about turning diesels into fuel consuming locos recently try searching a bit more.

As I said my script has been around since TRS2004 days. The concept works in any version. Theres a few things I culd do to improve it. I think that's mentioned in 1 or 2 of the recent threads.

Bob Pearson

Last edited:
getting anoyeding

this is far too comfuseing I looked over all posts and all i'm getting is more and more furstated why can't you just save me the bs and tell me how to wright it step by step and save the hrs of getting no were. These very little help about it and nothings pine pointing how to go about it. i'm a very bussey man I don't have time to chase posts or go on a wilds goose chage so lets get to the point. I'm not meaning to be rude by anymeans.

this is far too comfuseing I looked over all posts and all i'm getting is more and more furstated why can't you just save me the bs and tell me how to wright it step by step and save the hrs of getting no were. These very little help about it and nothings pine pointing how to go about it. i'm a very bussey man I don't have time to chase posts or go on a wilds goose chage so lets get to the point. I'm not meaning to be rude by anymeans.
You can't just be given instructions, scripts are very hard to write, and take time. It would take time to cover the basics.

Maybe if you ask RPearson nicely, he'll give you the script, and tell you how to add it to your loco.

And I don't mean to be rude, but your spelling and grammar skills are some of the worst I've seen on the entire forums.

Last edited:
Back