G-whiz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care if people bring up dead posts or not. It is a teaser though sometimes, especially if it is a thread you never saw, and the subject is something you are interested. Then you open it and realize the thread is from 1977 and that the subject matter will never come to fruition. So perhaps it would be best for people to realize that all you have to do is look at the date on the last post in the thread. I do understand that a n00b might be told to search the forum, and then they stumble across a dusty old thread that the search produced and it might not even occur to them to look at the date.

Great, now I have to be disappointed that this locomotive will never see the light of day. It was much better when I hadn't heard about it.

grr

"SMASH!" SILENCE!

WOULD YOU GUYS KNOCK IT OFF!

sheeeeeeeesh! can't you guys just get along for one stinkin' cycle already?

sorry for that outburst. sometimes, a comment war can tear people apart and their respect.:( i'm sure magicland will release the loco and the blue comet real soon. you just got to give him more time.

and also, what are you talking about this tread being from 1977? trainz didn't come into being until 2000. what's going on here!?:confused:

Last edited:
"SMASH!" SILENCE!

sorry for that outburst. sometimes, a comment war can tear people apart and their respect.:( i'm sure magicland will release the loco and the blue comet real soon. you just got to give him more time.

and also, what are you talking about this tread being from 1977? trainz didn't come into being until 2000. what's going on here!?:confused:

"SMASH!" SILENCE!

Actually the first trainz didn't come out till 1997 I remember because I got it I was 5 when I first got it and I was 7 when I first Joined the Auran Forums. I do agree with you though many people fight amongst each other through the forums. I don't think the Steam Loco's are coming out anytime soon it has been years since it was announced so lets not get any hopes up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back