CMTM and Multiplayer-Help

hert

Screenshot Creator
I have a problem. The C & P route uses the CMTM system, when i join a session the CMTM data doesnt load. I select the right day and it says "Done with Setup for Day 2" but when the session loads. I get the "No Data for this Car" on all frieght cars on the map. But if I host a session or play single player the CMTM loads fine. Any help for this.

thanks,
hert:wave:

Yes Dap is having a problem & working hard to fix it.
You should start with day 1 day 2 won't show up unless you run it 24 hours.
What all did you DL? There 4 thing you need to DL in order to get it to work by yourself if you are the hosted.other players will not see the data as to where the cars go.
Start the game wait a minute then click on day one then click on start session you should beable to see the data.Click on any car to make sure.
It a nice route i played it last night for 3 hours.
I use <kuid2:32711:100034:3>
<kuid2:32711:100053:5>
<kuid:32711:100039>
<kuid:32711:100043>

Last edited:
Yes Dap is having a problem & working hard to fix it.
You should start with day 1 day 2 won't show up unless you run it 24 hours.
What all did you DL? There 4 thing you need to DL in order to get it to work by yourself if you are the hosted.other players will not see the data as to where the cars go.
Start the game wait a minute then click on day one then click on start session you should beable to see the data.Click on any car to make sure.
It a nice route i played it last night for 3 hours.
I use <kuid2:32711:100034:3>
<kuid2:32711:100053:5>
<kuid:32711:100039>
<kuid:32711:100043>

Yes this is, why I have stated that I get it to work when I host the session or play single player. Glad to know Dap is working on it. I guess I will wait for an update till then its going to be mostly one-player.

hert:wave:

Will now you can practice, enjoy, learn, & know what to do when Dap get's it working the way it should.That's what i'm doing. Trying to remove and replace all the cars in the counundrum yard with in 2 hours.ha ha ha

Back