Build 49922 Mulitplayer

scottling

And on that bombshell...
Hello all

Found two multiplayer games today, using the Multiplayer On The Mojave - Reborn V1 & 2 maps. Tried joining, said it had to download the session and so told it to do so. V2 did not download at all and V1 stalled halfway. Now both will not launch, with the following error message:

"This session cannot be used for multiplayer at this time. The session, the route or some dependencies are not builtin and are not available on the Download Station."

Now, I know for a fact that CMP has cleared both routes and said it's all systems go, but the game is stopping me. Is it the build, or am I at fault?

Any and all help greatly appeciated, looking forward to multiplayer quite a lot.

Where did you DL it from Black Pages or Content (cmp)? I DLed a route & session ran it worked fine but the next time i got the same massage you did.
went to CMP and there it was stell on the DLS re-DLed it in CMP worked fine again.
Make sure you have the right session DLed.

Thanks Danny.

I didn't download it from DLS or CMP. I saw the game online, and when I tried to join it requested that I download the session first, so I downloaded it within the game. That may be what's screwing me up. Should I remove it all and try downloading from CMP instead?

Always loved multiplayer, there's a flight sim I'm after and it does MP. Needless to say it adds to immersion a whole lot.

Thanks for your quick reply, I'll see what happens.

I had the same measage a few days ago but after logging my computer and reseting everything... and a quick rebuild of the Dbase all is fine...

No go. Shut down last night, started up again this morning, ran a database repair but that message still appears. Either there's some serious conflict happening between TS12 and CMP, or I've a big mistake somewhere.

Happy Trainzing,
Scott.

you like to MP then i suggest you DL Conundrum & Pacific By DAP & then session Conundrum test. This has the CMTM System that tell you where each car go & when to pick it up. also has local freights.
I think i will be on it a lot in the furture.
So join me if you see me on.

I got the same dam prolbem but with DP I uninstalled reinstalled tryed avery thing 5 times to get it to work. for my DP route. it likes to play mind games with me becuse it was working for MP yesterday and now I'm getting that error. My finger is bugging to push the Delete botten. to **** with MP if you ask me I think it works for some and don't for others. avery thinga all green and set for MP but as I tey to lunch that dam error just makes me wont to rech out and chock it. excuse the bold turms or furstreison.

Back