Simple question

SHOPlanB

so I hope I can receive a simple answer. =)

How do you go about setting up a route as multiplayer? As I progress further and further into my route (its beastly), I've toyed with the idea of making it multiplayer. I have one concern : namely size and content...I don't want to people to be forced into having to download quite literally gigs of content. But, aside from that, how would I open it to multiplayer?

Actually, it's not as simple as it seems.

To make a route multiplayer compatible, you will need to do the following: (As I'm not a TS2010/TS12 user, someone else may be able to clarify parts of this)

1.Add (and configure if needed) the Multiplayer Rule.
2.Upload the Route and Session (if it's a built-in route or one that is already on the Download Station, you will only need to upload the Session).

Note though that a multiplayer route/session can only use unmodified assets that are built-in or can be downloaded from the Download Station.

Shane

Actually, it's not as simple as it seems.

To make a route multiplayer compatible, you will need to do the following: (As I'm not a TS2010/TS12 user, someone else may be able to clarify parts of this)

1.Add (and configure if needed) the Multiplayer Rule.
2.Upload the Route and Session (if it's a built-in route or one that is already on the Download Station, you will only need to upload the Session).

Note though that a multiplayer route/session can only use unmodified assets that are built-in or can be downloaded from the Download Station.

Shane

I lack the skills to modify anything content wise. And everything is available via the DLS AFAIK. Unless the LARS/protoLARS aren't available on DLS.

Back