NYCTA Support

Ace About Your Custom Rollsign For Magiclands r62 I am being confused between the steps of Number 3-5 can you please help me out by telling me what to delete and where to add on the configure file? Thanks!

Ace About Your Custom Rollsign For Magiclands r62 I am being confused between the steps of Number 3-5 can you please help me out by telling me what to delete and where to add on the configure file? Thanks!

Never Mind About That Question i got it

Can you please tell me the steps on how to download your station pack please

Last edited:
All you have to do is go to the NYCTA! Pics thread, find the post with the download link, download the cdp, and use "install cdps" when in content manager and you should be fine. Again, it sounds like it's a problem with the game itself--if it persists, I suggest a re install.

Ace Im sorry If Im a troble maker for you but i need help on your rollsign for magic lands r62. When I do All The Steps Your post tells me to do i open up trainz and go to my r62(Magiclands) But When I go There it only has the (1) Train Through the (9) Including The (8) And (S).

No (10)(11)(12) (Not In Service) It dosent show any of the Other Route Destions. When I open Up Magiclands Texture Folder It showing all of the destions but in trainz only (1) Through (9)

Post your config file in here for everyone to see, and we'll work out the errors. Before doing that, I recommend reading through the steps one more time carefully to make sure you've installed the rollsigns correctly. It sounds like you might have forgotten a bracket or had an error on one of the steps if only some of the destination signs are showing up and not others.

Last edited:
Sure-

kuid <kuid:58843:1000>
kind "texture-group"
username "Route Textures"

textures
{
0 "0.texture"
1 "1.texture"
2 "2.texture"
3 "3.texture"
4 "4.texture"
5 "5.texture"
6 "6.texture"
7 "7.texture"
8 "8.texture"
9 "9.texture"
10 "10.texture"
11 "11.texture"
12 "12.texture"
13 "13.texture"
14 "14.texture"
15 "15.texture"
16 "16.texture"
17 "17.texture"
18 "18.texture"
19 "19.texture"
20 "20.texture"
21 "21.texture"
22 "22.texture"
23 "23.texture"
24 "24.texture"
25 "25.texture"
}

extensions
{
destnames-58843
{
0 "(S)42 St Shuttle"
1 "(1)7 Av-B'way Local"
2 "(2)7th Av Express"
3 "(3)7th Av Express"
4 "(4)Lexington Av Express"
5 "(5)Lexington Av Express"
6 "(6)Lexington Av Local"
7 "(7)Flushing Local"
8 "(8)Special"
9 "(9)7 Av-B'way Local"
14 "(3)Times Square"
15 "(4)New Lots Av"
16 "(5)Bowling Green"
17 "(5)E 180 St"
18 "(5)Nereid Av"
19 "(6)Parkchester"
20 "(6)Pelham Exp"
21 "(6)Bowling Green"
22 "(7)Flushing Exp"
23 "(S)Special"
24 "(5)Bronx Exp"
25 "Not In Service"
}
}

thumbnails
{
{
image "thumbnail.jpg"
width 240
height 180
}
}
category-region-0 "all"
category-era-0 "all"
category-class "JO"
trainz-build 2
description "Route textures"
asset-filename "R62_textures"

kuid-table
{
}

The config file looks right to me. Are all of the appropriate textures and .txt files in the asset folder?

P.S. No need to PM me right after you post here. I'll get to your message eventually--just have patience! :hehe:

-A :wave:

Re-install

Hmm. Okay, try this: copy and paste all of the contents of that folder into a new folder on your desktop, and delete the R62 textures asset from Content Manager. Now, go to the DLS and re-download and re-install the original R62 textures folder. Once it's in, open it for edit, and replace everything with the stuff you saved in the folder on your desktop.

Wait Before I do That I think i found the problem here what it says-

"No Selction For Tag Category-era In Texture-Group"
"The Texture 'X.tga' Failed To Load"

Can You make this out ace?

P.s Can i call you Ace Instead?

There really is no other version I can make. All texture files are the same, regardless. It sounds like it's a Trainz hardware issues that might be solved with an EDR (extended database repair) in Content Manager, and if that doesn't fix anything, then a complete re-install.

Subway Horn

I have just downloaded a subway horn from the DLS how do I make it work so the subway trains in my game make that sound?

Sorry but I have another query I have trouble with Magiclands R62 changing direction at the end of my line it never seems to work how can this be done?

Check the "change direction" command when setting up your driver commands in "edit session rules"

For the horn: simply replace the KUID in the config file under "hornsound" with whatever the number is for your horn.

Last edited:
Back