Show Off Your Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottling

And on that bombshell...
Hello all Trainzers.

I've decided to start this thread after the last one got closed. For those that missed the previous one, here's the rules:

1) Keep it friendly - the last thing we need is everyone criticising signatures for various reasons. If the signature in question is oversize, please don't go ranting about it... in fact keep it to PM if possible.

2) Stay on topic - this is a signature show-off thread, and as such will contain discussion about signatures and other related things, which may include avatars etc.

3) Introduce your signature - not everyone can tell in the blink of an eye what your signature means, so include a brief statement about why you chose your signature, details about it, why you like it and so on. Just a few lines is all that's necessary.

Please guys, I don't want the banner police all over this one, as I said, keep it friendly and hopefully this thread will stay up long enough for everyone to have a go.

I'll start off:

My signature is an edited screenshot from IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946. The squadron code was chosen so that it would spell the word "ZAP!", as a mild deterrent to gimmie-pigs, one can only hope...:hehe:
The aircraft is a Supermarine Spitfire MkVb, and yes, I do consider myself a bit of a fighter ace. :eek:

Enjoy, and Happy Trainzing,
Scott.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Well mine is based of someone elses signature that says:
Some like butter
Some like cream
I like trains that run on steam.
Since i like diesels more then steam, well.
And weasels and sneasels rime with diesels.:hehe:

Guys, best to leave this topic alone, as it will eventually go off-topic... Everyone can see your signature at the bottom of your posts, no real need for thread to 'show them off' in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back