Removing rolling stock track sounds from truck

Jokel317

Hello all Ive tried various invisible tracks and put the tag "disable-extra-track-sounds 1" into the truck and all it`s trailers config files. But the trucks when they start have that rolling stock squeal sound. When they start rolling with the occasional click clack. Is there any way of fixing this without taking the sounds away from the regular trains and rolling stock. I don`t wanna loose the truck sounds and horn if possible thank`s.

Jokel. The sounds are there for realism. Of course they are not realisic for everyone. There are ways of taking them out.
I hope one of the more experienced trainzers can help you.
baz

There not very realistic on emulated trucks and busses driving down the road making squealing sounds like freight cars. No trucks I know sound like that and make click clack sounds when they move.:hehe: You are correct for trains I like them very well on the regular locos and rolling stock. I just dislike them on my trucks, buses, ships and planes. Is it got anything to do with engine specs or the engine sounds maybe ? As I tried various tracks and the sounds seem still be there.

Back